Idea for the Gen5 Viper

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of Viper Owners love the Ford GT... What if Chrylser were to design the Gen5 Viper in the spirit of the old Lola T70 with a mid mounted v10 ? The shape and proportions of that body look like it would be ideal for a Viper motor...

I know... sounds like a pipe dream but is it any more outrageous than the Ford GT or the Prowler ? I think that there were some replicas being made at some point... Why not ?

Just imagine...

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of Viper Owners love the Ford GT... What if Chrylser were to design the Gen5 Viper in the spirit of the old Lola T70 with a mid mounted v10 ? The shape and proportions of that body look like it would be ideal for a Viper motor...

I know... sounds like a pipe dream but is it any more outrageous than the Ford GT or the Prowler ? I think that there were some replicas being made at some point... Why not ?

Just imagine...

You must be registered for see images

i think the spririt of the viper should stay withint the spirit of the shelby cobra/shelby daytona/viper. all of this have a powerful engine in the front with 2 seats. a raodster... changing it to a mid engine would be going opposite of how the car was intended to be

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could call it the VIPOLA!!!:lame: :lmao:

I just thought that the Viper motor would be cool in a vintage mid-engine application like the Ford GT...

OK... I guess I'll just let this thread die now...:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth