Looking for some used 19's

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody got some old 19" Viper wheels they don't use because they're curbed, bent or taking up space in the garage? I might take 'em off your hands.
-Chip

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not looking for hose reel. Looking for different look/more tire options than what I have with 18" and not concerned if wheels are curbed or bent (too bad). I'd like to see what anybody's got and price.... 'cause I can fix 'em y'all :D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The absolute no-brainer, right now is for the SRT six-spoke wheel. We only have them in sets of four for $1595 !!! Brand-new, NO refinishing needed. = $398/wheel

or the RAZORS AT $1400 = $350/WHEEL. SETS OF 4 ONLY

If you want repairable SRT 10 BOAT-ANCHOR 10-SPOKES, THEY WOULD STILL BE $250-$300.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got any pics of the Razor's? (not exactly sure which ones those are-I'm Gen 3-4 illiterate :D) Not blown away by 10 spokes, but is definitely an option.
Thanks for posting up the pricing too. :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got any pics of the Razor's? (not exactly sure which ones those are-I'm Gen 3-4 illiterate :D) Not blown away by 10 spokes, but is definitely an option. Thanks for posting up the pricing too. :2tu:

Technically, this forum, and the paid sponsor forum, are the only 2 places where the revised VCA policy allows we paid VENDORS to post prices at all. I try to honor the policy by posting only price ranges in the other fora, and only when owners ask the question.

I just sent you a photo of the six spokes and the razors side-by-side. I have never been successful in posting a photo here, unless it had already come from an Internet source... I'm pretty much a computer dinosaur [with one hand] rear razor, painted:

vca71.JPG

The razor wheel is best described as five horseshoes for spokes, or five U-shaped spokes. = 10 spokes.
vca91.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Technically, this forum, and the paid sponsor forum, are the only 2 places where the revised VCA policy allows we paid VENDORS to post prices at all. I try to honor the policy by posting only price ranges in the other fora, and only when owners ask the question.

I just sent you a photo of the six spokes and the razors side-by-side. I have never been successful in posting a photo here, unless it had already come from an Internet source... I'm pretty much a computer dinosaur [with one hand]

The razor wheel is best described as five horseshoes for spokes, or five U-shaped spokes. = 10 spokes.

Ok that was going to be my next question. I like the one on the right the best. What's that one called? I'm probably gonna paint whatever (if ever) I get black.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok that was going to be my next question. I like the one on the right the best. What's that one called? I'm probably gonna paint whatever (if ever) I get black.

so I posted some black razor photos.

In the photo I sent you, the 'long five spoke' wheel is sometimes called the 'first edition coupe' wheel....... it is not currently available at a stupid cheap price that you seek

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth