I sent pics in to Viper Magazine

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent pics in to Viper Magazine of my Viper and my niece in and next to the car for the Lifestyle section of the magazine. I don't know if you have recieved them and they just were not picked to be in the magazine or if you guys never recieved my emails. Is there anybody I can ask about this. I never heard anything back from them to say they recieved the pics or that they were denied etc.

Thanks for any input you can give me regarding this matter.

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Agentf1,

As you can imagine, Viper magazine recieves quite a few images and stories....More than can be used in all practicality. We do not normally respond when materials are recieved but I can check on yours, if you PM your name/info.

Thanks,
Zach

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agentf1,

As you can imagine, Viper magazine recieves quite a few images and stories....More than can be used in all practicality. We do not normally respond when materials are recieved but I can check on yours, if you PM your name/info.

Thanks,
Zach

Thanks, I sent you my info in a PM. If they were recieved and not chosen that is fine but I just wanted to make sure that you guys recieved them. If you have not just let me know and I can resend them.

V

Venomiss

Please send your articles or pictures to [email protected] for consideration.

If you sent in something before that was not printed please consider resending it in.