need a tuner around ct .

mattyviper01sc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i need a tuner that is good with the vecs 3 around ct ny nj or around i have a roe charger 10 psi heads cam ect.thanks

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator doesn't tune (although he should) but I think he uses Kyle at Romar Racing for tuning his builds. I have no experience with Romar but I understand Kyle know his way around a Vec. Chuck can certainly give you more information about Romar.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Jannetty Racing in CT. There were some folks on this site that said he was pretty good. I got nervous though after talking with him. My car has a Paxton and maybe sees 7 pounds of boost. He was telling me the car needed to run on 98 octane (91 as required by Dodge and 1 more for each pound of boost). I'm thinking ***. I never heard of that has a requirement. Went some place else. Pro Tree Performance but they're in NH so that won't help you but if someone recommends Jannetty I would ask a bunch of questions.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kyle at romar is a great kid but knows nothing about tuning a viper.

turbopeople in hasting on the hudson is where id go in the northeast

and you need more tuning than just what can be done on a dyno to do it right

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Chuck can at least give you the best possible advice on who to call, if not help you himself.

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank Smith (excellent tuner!) is going to be doing some tuning in CT this weekend. From what I understand, it looks like he might be making regular trips to CT as well.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank Smith (excellent tuner!) is going to be doing some tuning in CT this weekend. From what I understand, it looks like he might be making regular trips to CT as well.

DING, DING, DING....thats a guy id have tune MY car if i needed it !!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ya getting done :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Thought Chuck tuned with the VEC along with Sean......

I think Chuck needs a dyno installed...he has plenty of space he just needs to stop parking that slow Red Viper in the bay where the dyno would go. :D Then we'd have a one-stop-shop for service, builds, tuning (SCT & Vec) not mention some very fun dyno day's at Tators...but I digress. :)

Baz, I'm getting the Greg Good special: Headwork, valves, springs, port, polish, etc. plus a Greg Good cam and lifters. Compression will bump up a little. I already have T&Ds, Belanger, Exhaust, etc and SCT ready for tuning. It's a mild build...nothing near the ultimate Baz Build. This is about as far as I'm going to take the build on this Viper...for now. :D

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DING, DING, DING...I want Frank to tune my build when it's done next month. How do I get in touch with him?

His website is:
Tuning Techniques: Lamborghini, Ferrari, Viper, Maserati, BMW, Corvette, Skyline GTR, Porsche

You can contact him thought the site, or send me a PM if you need his personal contact info.

I can't recommend him enough... and besides, he has a video of my car on his dyno on the website. :D Seriously, you wont go wrong having Frank tune your car. Not only is he very, very knowledgeable, but he's a hell of a nice guy and a straight shooter at that. If you live fairly close to him, he has a mobile dyno, or he'll fly out to your location for tuning.

Again, I can't recommend him enough, great guy. :2tu:

BTW Tony, Frank will probably be doing some tuning on my car and a couple others in the Stamford CT area this weekend. If you're close by and would like to meet him or to get a feel for his abilities, he and his son will be around. Again, PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His website is:
Tuning Techniques: Lamborghini, Ferrari, Viper, Maserati, BMW, Corvette, Skyline GTR, Porsche

You can contact him thought the site, or send me a PM if you need his personal contact info.

I can't recommend him enough... and besides, he has a video of my car on his dyno on the website. :D Seriously, you wont go wrong having Frank tune your car. Not only is he very, very knowledgeable, but he's a hell of a nice guy and a straight shooter at that. If you live fairly close to him, he has a mobile dyno, or he'll fly out to your location for tuning.

Again, I can't recommend him enough, great guy. :2tu:

BTW Tony, Frank will probably be doing some tuning on my car and a couple others in the Stamford CT area this weekend. If you're close by and would like to meet him or to get a feel for his abilities, he and his son will be around. Again, PM me if you're interested.

Thanks! I can't make it down to Stamford this weekend but I will be in touch. Thanks for your help.

- Tony

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Tony make some effort :dunno: LOL!!!!!

Got mine getting a final tune very soon:usa:.......

LOL...yeah well I've been driving the kid to and from a multitude of events today. Started around 7am. All of this parenting stuff is making me miss out from working on the Viper.

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NP Tony, I think Frank is going to be back up here in a few weeks.

Matty, I was nice to meet you down in Stamford this weekend. Hope all went well, the car looked and sounded really good!

Scot

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth