viper magazine

johnory

Viper Owner
Reaction score
does anyone know if the plans are to continue publishing and delivering the Viper Magazine after 2010? wondering since there will be no "new" viper after this year...
i just bought my membership, hate to see me get only one or two issues for the $115 i spent to be a subscriber...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPER magazine is alive and well and is in no danger of being discontinued - of that I can personally assure you.

Also realize that your $115 gets you so much more than a magazine subscription. You also get:

• Exclusive access to private forums like this one here
  • VCA Notes - the club newsletter with lots of great info, also quarterly
  • Eligibility to enter the VCA raffles, featuring some spectacular Vipers that you can win
  • $1,000,000 liability insurance at official VCA events
  • Access to exclusive VCA merchandise, apparel, and much more
  • Exclusive offers such as our Monroney window sticker replacement program
  • Great discounts from supporting vendors like Viper Parts of America, Woodhouse Dodge, Viper Days, and many, many more
  • Liaison to the manufacturer for outstanding support and information
  • The very latest Viper news directly from SRT
  • And much, much more!
And of course as they say so often here in the VCA: You come for the car, but you stay for the people. The biggest benefit to being a VCA member is gathering with some really awesome people at some wonderful events throughout the country. This year's VOI 11 in Salt Lake City will offer discounts equivalent to your annual dues (Venom too) and promises to be one of the greatest VCA gatherings to date.

$115 for VIPER magazine? It's practically free when you consider everything else you get with your membership...