I'm a 20 year old wanting a viper gts

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This HAS to be a joke. I'm surprised people are actually responding with advice. They guys at the Vette forums are probably laughing their asses off reading this.

My thoughts exactly. That is why I posted the remark I did. This can't be serious!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can I do to get one? I make 7.75 dollars an hour in nj.
I have no credit so I don't know how I can get a loan on one.
Dont get married. Or if you do, find someone whos father owns a Dodge dealership (and a liquor store) !! If your into Vettes, just find someone whos father owns a used car lot. There are tons of Vettes out there for sale.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
o_O

Where did this come from?.....and why?

--RS

Did I ask something wrong? Can we not mention the "other" site here? (I find a lot of good info there....seriously)

Just curious to what kind of comments they'd have :D

Some here seem to take this thread serious, while others don't (including me).

:eater:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I ask something wrong? Can we not mention the "other" site here? (I find a lot of good info there....seriously)

Just curious to what kind of comments they'd have :D

Some here seem to take this thread serious, while others don't (including me).

:eater:

No, no, no not the Alley man, not that. :lmao:

I'm talking about this thread. I can't remember the last time someone actually made a thread about wanting to own a Viper at such a young age.

Keith (Dodgeviper01) might have, Chad might have when he had a Mitsubishi.:D I can't remember in the 9 years that I've been on here that I've ever made a 'how can I get a Viper' thread.

and I joined these forums when I was...12. :crazy2:

--RS

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith (Dodgeviper01) might have, Chad might have when he had a Mitsubishi.:D I can't remember in the 9 years that I've been on here that I've ever made a 'how can I get a Viper' thread.

and I joined these forums when I was...12. :crazy2:

--RS

Hey, I've still got the Mitsubishi. I'm looking at it in the parking lot right now :D I didn't join until after I had bought the Viper though. One of my 1st posts was girls with the car from a ******* bikini contest :rolaugh:

EDIT: Found the post:
http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/577106-*******.html

I like Casey's comment from that thread:

Only having a Viper for a week, and already making the girls take their shoes off before they get in the Snake!

Actually, I guess the one took off a little more than her shoes!

WELCOME! And we'll be expecting some weekly photos from now on!

I haven't done it weekly, but at least monthly I'd think :D

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I've still got the Mitsubishi. I'm looking at it in the parking lot right now :D I didn't join until after I had bought the Viper though. One of my 1st posts was girls with the car from a ******* bikini contest :rolaugh:

EDIT: Found the post:
http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/577106-*******.html

LMFAO Oh man! Will have to meet up sometime Chad, I think I might be heading down to Florida again this year. Make a stop somewhere to check out some southern bewbies!:headbang:

(seriously the girls up here...no where NEAR as nice as the ones in Charlotte. Except the one ******* in Paramus.;) )

--RS

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(seriously the girls up here...no where NEAR as nice as the ones in Charlotte. Except the one ******* in Paramus.;) )

--RS

Supposedly the ******* here in Appleton, WI is home to the highest ranked ******* hottie in the country. But I dunno, I've never been there :-O

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in a similar situation about 35 years ago except I wanted a 1970 SS Chevelle. Worked from the time I turned 14 and had it in my Garage 6 months before I turned 17 and got my License... paid cash money. Was it the smartest most practical car to buy... Nope... but I learned a lot about setting goals and milestones. Set your goals, work hard and save. Be patient and never get discouraged and accept that it will take time and effort like most good things.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plumcrazy lives in Jersey and he's loaded, I'd hit him up for a loan if I was you.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have your dad co-sign on the loan and finance it for 240 months. Sure, it may cost you a little bit in interest, but that way you can drive the car you really want. That's what I did and it's working out PERFECT!:lmao:
hey you only live 30 min from me, what's up

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start doing J-Wow and get on the cast of Jersey ******. Then you too can be a fauxlebrity making money for doing nothing. :D

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
robnj, don't listen to those wise guys. Here's what you do. Since your 20, save ALL your money until you're 21, take it to AC and put it all on red, let it ride and see if that works out. OH, good luck.