[PICS] Quick Engine Bay shots

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just screwin' around tonight, and took a couple pics of the engine bay. I did some tidying up earlier today after changing the oil for the season. Before anyone says anything, I already have the air filter out to be cleaned, but I had to leave it in to get back home:lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
WOW - Very Nice! Where did you mount the fuel pumps? The paxton looks almost factory - except for the way the extra fuel pumps and lines are normally run.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW - Very Nice! Where did you mount the fuel pumps? The paxton looks almost factory - except for the way the extra fuel pumps and lines are normally run.

Well, I can't take credit for the install...Heffner did it. They are mounted on the driver's side inside frame rail near the transmission.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very Very Clean Ryan! Looks Great Man! Those front 20's still kick A$$ too.

Andy

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Very Clean Ryan! Looks Great Man! Those front 20's still kick A$$ too.

Andy

Yeah, I'm in love with the 20s up front...now, everyone who see's the car doesn't understand why I would have ran 19s up front:lmao:

But that's a different story for a different day:drive:

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very clean!! How did you polish the Viper letters on the valve covers?

Thank you buddy!

Well, funny story...I tried about 100 different techniques/polishes, and nothing worked. Maybe it's cause they're magnesium:confused:

I had to break down and buy the stainless overlays...that kind of stuff usually isn't my thing, but I had to do something once I installed the polished manifold, and it turned out okay without being too blingy...I think

White 04 Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you buddy!

Well, funny story...I tried about 100 different techniques/polishes, and nothing worked. Maybe it's cause they're magnesium:confused:

I had to break down and buy the stainless overlays...that kind of stuff usually isn't my thing, but I had to do something once I installed the polished manifold, and it turned out okay without being too blingy...I think

I like it.. I don't thnik it's over the top at all...The stock letters are so ugly and slightly discolored.I tried polishing mine over the weekend and wasn't very succesfull. It must be the material. I don't mean to change direction of your thread so back to your engine...Looking great!!

Threesixes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man, I every time I see a picture of that car I like it more. I cant even imagine what it feels like driving that thing with the supercharger on it. Very nice.....

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I every time I see a picture of that car I like it more. I cant even imagine what it feels like driving that thing with the supercharger on it. Very nice.....

It's a blast for sure. You enjoying your new car...get any pics of it yet?:headbang:

Threesixes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I love it. I haven't been this excited about a car in years. Drove it everywhere this weekend. Spent all day friday working on a slight power steering leak that turned into somewhat of a nightmare but all is well now. I washed it Sunday and forgot to take pics. I'll get some soon. I'm having too much fun driving it, haha.

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one sharp looking package you have put together. Wheels look great, I am really looking forward to getting mine in the next few weeks. Installed the ROE high flow cats a week ago, took longer than expected but I am pleased with the results. Luckily my 7 year old daughter is more than happy to cruise with me when ever we have free time. Unfortunately she has developed an affinity for the Viper, which is great except that I have a vette I have been saving for her since she was born. Oh well, maybe she will also have a Gen V someday :) :usa:

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha. Well you'll just have to sell the Vette and get a second Viper for her!

You're going to love your wheels...the compliments I've recieved over their look and build quality has been overwhelming!

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paint looks great and the paxton well they always look awesome.
Black is always badasss and those brushed wheels are killer. :2tu:

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan,
If you or any of your local group ever organize a run towards A.C. (or as far south as Cape May) please be sure to shoot me an email at my personal address. If you or the others do the AC run, I am 5 minutes off the AC expressway by rt42. If you take 95 or 295 or NJ turnpike to get to AC you will be passing my house so keep that in mind. My absolute pleasure to host few or all, love to grill and plenty of beverages avail, nice cigars and 90+ rated wines, would be thrilled to entertain other snake enthusiast from anywhere except California. :usa::usa:

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan,
If you or any of your local group ever organize a run towards A.C. (or as far south as Cape May) please be sure to shoot me an email at my personal address. If you or the others do the AC run, I am 5 minutes off the AC expressway by rt42. If you take 95 or 295 or NJ turnpike to get to AC you will be passing my house so keep that in mind. My absolute pleasure to host few or all, love to grill and plenty of beverages avail, nice cigars and 90+ rated wines, would be thrilled to entertain other snake enthusiast from anywhere except California. :usa::usa:

no California folks an NO Obama supporters.

White 04 Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last edited: