Inquiry: Trade Posibility???

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a yellow 2001 RT/10 with 11,500 miles (brand new tires)that is in pristine stock condition. I am looking to trade it with someone for a convertible Gen 3. I wish to accomplish two things:

1. Have a top that is easier to go up and down so my wife can drive the car when she wants (important--very important).

2. Within the next 2-3 year period save enough to turn the car into a "Street Serpent" by Jeff at AP Engineering.

Miles really do not matter! Paint condition of average would be good enough as it would be repainted in a couple of years.

So, if there is a higher mileage (preferably early Gen 3 due to cost) Gen 3 ownner that wishes to trade for a Gen 2 that is really nice, please let me know. I'm in the preliminary stages of this and I wish to deal with a VCA member first if possible. Thanks.

V

Venomiss

I have a yellow 2001 RT/10 with 11,500 miles (brand new tires)that is in pristine stock condition. I am looking to trade it with someone for a convertible Gen 3. I wish to accomplish two things:

1. Have a top that is easier to go up and down so my wife can drive the car when she wants (important--very important).

2. Within the next 2-3 year period save enough to turn the car into a "Street Serpent" by Jeff at AP Engineering.

Miles really do not matter! Paint condition of average would be good enough as it would be repainted in a couple of years.

So, if there is a higher mileage (preferably early Gen 3 due to cost) Gen 3 ownner that wishes to trade for a Gen 2 that is really nice, please let me know. I'm in the preliminary stages of this and I wish to deal with a VCA member first if possible. Thanks.

3. Purchase tickets and win raffle.:D
In all seriousness good luck with the trade. You have a very nice RT.