Tom's 40mm brakes

ROLFER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just purchased a pair of Tom's brake calipers and I had to say i am very impressed with his service. Anyone looking for a good brake upgrade should consider some of Tom's calipers. I would not hesitate to do business with him again!!! :2tu:

shaunxcool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Planning to pick up a pair with some stainless steel lines as well - looking forward to the improvement!

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just on his site a few minutes ago. What do you think about the rear brake covers? Do you think they would look to cheap on a Viper since it's only a flat piece of metal?

You must be registered for see images

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does look good from a distance! I found these plastic ones on ebay that are a glue together kit. But the smallest size is still too big.

You must be registered for see images attach

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got the fast red covers on my car, my wheels are Pruner classic ccw black with chrome rims, the red covers look fantastic against the black :headbang: Really easy install and a great mod. Fast shipping too :2tu: (even to the UK) ;)

Toms great to do business with :2tu:

Mark
:uk:

shaunxcool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience how the 40mm's mesh with future upgrades like larger two piece rotors or front calipers?

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started with Tom's rear brake upgrade & SS brake lines. Great start. I added front SRT brakes & cooling ducts & proportioning valve. That combo stops really well. I added Tom's red covers to the rear to match the red on the SRT fronts. It looks good. I think that's about as far as I need to go for braking power. Bling factor is good as well. The only other bling item would be some fancy coated rotors, but the coating probably wouldn't last long.