Viper Tech needed in the Atlanta area

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at an 01 GTS w/ 7k miles in the Atlanta area and would appreciate if anyone knows of a reputable Viper Tech around this area I could arrange to have the car looked at. From the pictures, the owner sent me, it looks as if it was sitting in a showroom but from some stories I have heard you never know. It does come with an extended Chrysler warranty but still if I am going to spend the money I would like to know for a fact it is what the seller states and before I make a 12 hour trip to pick it up. It is practically bone stock except for the TNT tubes, K&N filter and Borla exhaust.

Any help greatly appreciated!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Palmer Dodge in Roswell is the dealership that sponsors the GA-VCA and they have a Viper tech on staff. I've never used their Service Dept, so I don't know his name. Ringgold Dodge in Ringgold, GA has a great VCA rep but is 1.5 hours north of Atlanta

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Highly recommend Ringgold Dodge. Service dept at Palmer I haven't used in forever... so maybe they have changed. Ringgold is a known entity, however. And a trusted one. Worth the drive.

Thanks!

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these dealerships still around and good with Vipers? I saw this thread while searching around and need to go somewhere for Viper tuning and maintenance. I live in Augusta but don't expect anyone to know anything about Vipers around here.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're close to stock and want to stay that way, you won't need any tuning (hence Chips question). If you do mods and want a tune that gets the most out of 'em, the dealerships are not likely to want to mess with it.....there are a handful of shops in the Atl area that have experience with SCTs, AEMs and other tunable hardware.