Help: Need Viper Tech in Metro Detroit Area

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help: I Need some personal recommendations for a great Viper Tech in Metro Detroit Area. If you have someone that you trust to work on your Vipers, please share. I would like to establish a working relationship with someone that I can trust to work on my Vipers. I have an 02' GTS FE with 380 miles on it (I just took delivery on) that needs an oil change and I simply don't have the facility to be able to do it myself. I just can't fit underneath it
Also, what are your thoughts on synthetic oil? I have always used Mobil1, but I understand that the Valvoline Synthetic is more highly favored amongst Viper owners? I will be following the suggested break-in for the engine as well. Thank you!

Robert (Treviso)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me personally....I would stick with the Mobil 1 10w30 fully synthetic which is the factory fill for the '02s. As for the viper tech...I can't help there.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What side of town are you in? On the west side there's Dick Scott Dodge. Ask for Rod the service manager. One the east side I go to a Viper tech that works for Chrysler and works out of his house spare time. PM me and I can give you his contact.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean at CARS is good, always the first person I call. His info is on motown muscle.

Nick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets