<<<Your NEW South Central Texas VIPER CLUB>>>

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Viper Owner,

I would like to first say, in the 6 ½ years I have owned my Viper, I have had just as much meeting new friends and experiencing new activities as I have actually driving my Viper. I will be retiring as President. It has been a wonderful 3 years serving all of you. With that said, as my last communication to you as President of this region of the VCA, I would like to inform you of a couple of quick points:

1. Moving forward we will be communication to you through our new website and email address [email protected]
2. Your new board consists of
o President – Jason Tiefenauer
o Vice President – Ryan Fox
o Secretary – Chris Hickman
o Treasurer – Chris Pettey
3. Our website (as will be in our email signatures) is www.centraltexasvca.com, you can go here and view our activities, pictures, videos, etc and learn more about how you can volunteer to help make this club even better than it has been in the past.
4. Viperdays is just around the corner. Please look for a communication from Jason T. about what you can expect…it promises to be a fantastic year as we have SEVERAL new Texas ACR owners out there J

Take care and please help me in welcoming in our new President and helping this group grow to be the club we all want it to be.

Take care,

Ryan Fox
The Central Texas Viper Group
www.CentralTexasVCA.com

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your service Ryan, I am sorry to see you step down!

Congrats on your new position Jason!

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome job Ryan! Your leadership has made our VCA club the best car clubs I've had the pleasure of being associated with. I'm sure Jason will continue with the model you've established. :2tu::2tu::2tu:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On behalf of all of the National Officers and VCA Board of Directors, I want to thank Ryan for his enthusiasm and dedication these past years. He has served as a model Regional President and the club has been blessed at every level to have him.

Jason, welcome aboard and let us know how we can help!

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, all!

I just stumbled across this...thanks for the welcome! Here's to continuing a great club!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're going to let Jason be President? lol... Good luck to all of you guys with your new positions!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave