04 radio broken

2004mamba139

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there, I have an 04 with a 6 disc cd player and it will not play, load, or eject the cds. Has anyone replaced their cd player? How do you replace it? If you have pics of you replacing yours I would love to see them. Thanks

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there, I have an 04 with a 6 disc cd player and it will not play, load, or eject the cds. Has anyone replaced their cd player? How do you replace it? If you have pics of you replacing yours I would love to see them. Thanks

i have one if you need one (radio)...car had less then 3k miles when removed....just give me fair price..

Big Al

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 04 had the same problem. I had a radio shop remove the radio and put a rebuild cd part of the radio in and it cost me $420.00 plus taxes(Cdn.). It is working fine now.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have mine from my 05 for sale on E-bay. Works fine, I took it out to put an aftermarket radio in. If your interested in the ebay link let me know?

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to wake an old thread - I tried to load a CD into my RBQ radio the other day for the first time and it would not accept. Selecting mode just switches between AM and FM and hitting load/eject does nothing. The battery was disconnected in December when wiring the trickle charger so I am not sure if there is a code I need to enter or what.

Is there any way to reset the unit (pressing multiple buttons at the same time,etc.)?

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to replace mine a couple years ago, now I don't even know why I bothered with it. I never turn it on....oh yeah, I guess it works ok as a clock to keep time of how long my sessions are at the track.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets