We had a great time, we hope everyone enjoyed the day:2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is Horseshoe curve?

Altoona Pa, Historical Landmark. Railroad Pass built in 1854 to enable rail traffic to move from the east to the west without having to tunnel thru the mountains.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

Great event! The restaurant, Horseshoe, and drive was fantastic. Thanks for all your efforts. Great to see everyone again!

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

Great event! The restaurant, Horseshoe, and drive was fantastic. Thanks for all your efforts. Great to see everyone again!

Thanks Brian, I thought you might enjoy the mountain roads, sorry about the mind numbing stretch after that though....I will ship your radio to you this week

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry we missed it, must have been a fast run with all those Red vipers :) We're geared up to see everyone at Snakes Alive

In honor of the run, I did get to take my wife's newly graduated sister in law out in the Viper and she was giggling like a school girl saying how much fun it was

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are sorry you guys missed it too, you might be right about the red Vipers, maybe that is why the yellow Vipers are staying away, they don't think they can keep up with the red ones:omg:
Look forward to seeing you at Snakes Alive June 12th:2tu:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Brian, I thought you might enjoy the mountain roads, sorry about the mind numbing stretch after that though....I will ship your radio to you this week

Yes, the white knuckle driving in the mountains was awesome!!! We really enjoyed that part of the drive. :D

Just hold on to the radio. I'll get it from you at the next event.

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that my knuckles are no longer white and I am not hanging on the the S**T handle, I can post about how awesome this event was. Carmen and Vanessa you out did yourselves!! I can only imagine how much work goes into each and every event. The driving was awesome (well most of it) lol. Scenery, more than words. Choice of hotel was outstanding!!! Ending the day with great conversation and laughs among friends was the icing on the cake. The perfect ending to a perfect day!!! :2tu: I will never forget getting back to the hotel and watching everyone literally roll out of the cars from exhaustion. :crazy2: Thanks for the memories!! Looking forward to seeing you all at Blockers!!!

Brian & Penny......... :)