NEW factory wheel/tire combinations!

Reaction score
As many of you know, we have been fortunate enough to acquire numerous parts directly from the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant (CAAP). Included in that are several combinations of wheels and tires such as ACR, 5-spoke, H-spoke, Razor, and 6-spoke. Most offer complete sets, while others may only have one or two. For example, we have a pair of new ACR wheels mounted with new Michelin PS2's. Why? Because they were "extras" from the VOI 10 Edition SRT10 Coupe - the only previous SRT10 Viper to come with ACR wheels and PS2 tires.

Many of these wheels/tires were set aside by the plant because of a "defect" of one kind or another. It could be for a minor blem on the wheel (usually VERY minor) or for a tire that got a tread puncture from the factory floor when being moved around. As such, we are able to offer these wheel/tire combinations for very good prices. For example, a full set of new ACR wheels with new Pilot Cup tires for $6,000 including shipping. Throw in your VCA Member discount of 15% (or even as much as 20% if you chose the Venom Member option), and these won't last long!

acrwheels.jpg

Drop us an e-mail if you would like more information on availability and look for these to be on our website soon. And don't forget, Viper Parts of America offers tires for EVERY vehicle out there - not just Vipers: We have already put new shoes on Acura's, Fords, Rolls Royce, trucks, - and Vipers of course. Michelin, Nitto, Kumho, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Continental, Pirelli, and many more. Don't forget, ALL proceeds go back to the VCA to help fund events like VOI 11 and this very website. So help us help you by seeing what Viper Parts of America can offer you or your company. :usa:

PS. And in keeping with unique offerings from CAAP, anybody interested in the Michelin/Viper display that was making the rounds over a decade ago? We have that too! :2tu:

vpa5.jpg

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
Some folks asked about some of our 5-spoke sets. They are generally excellent, with most being simply overstock with no discernible blems or other issues. All are new with new Michelin PS2's mounted on them:

5spoke1.jpg

We have a few of these sets available...

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
Well folks, all of the complete ACR Wheels/Tire sets have sold - thanks for your interest! We still have plenty of rear ACR Wheels with Pilot Cup tires ready to go. We also have some excellent H-spoke sets, all new with new Pilot PS2's mounted and balanced:

hspoke1.jpg

Thanks again for your interest and supporting your Viper Club of America.

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some Folks Asked About Some Of Our 5-spoke Sets. They Are Generally Excellent, With Most Being Simply Overstock With No Discernible Blems Or Other Issues. All Are New With New Michelin Ps2's Mounted On Them:

5spoke1.jpg

We Have A Few Of These Sets Available...

What Year Where The Tires Manufactured?

caseyse

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What Year Where The Tires Manufactured?

I had purchased those pictured ACR wheels/tires; a smokin' deal. They were delivered very well packed. One of the wheels/tires came with a large blob of balance weights and I had the wheel rebalanced today and was able to rid the wheel of the excessive number of weights. Oddly, looks as if CAAP doesn't match balance the wheels/tires, and they had rejected the wheel/tire due to the excessive weights.

All the wheels were in perfect shape, and tires were fresh; the tires I received were dated '09. I wouldn't expect CAAP to keep tires hanging around too long taking up space.

Last edited:

HPmopars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered a set a 5-spokes :D Thank you VCA :2tu: Can't wait to get them :drive:

-Greg

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
I just ordered a set a 5-spokes :D Thank you VCA :2tu: Can't wait to get them :drive:

-Greg
They were shipped immediately and will be there on Monday. We still have another set or two of five spokes, as well as H-spokes and Razors - all mounted with new Michelin PS2's. We also have a great selection of rear ACR wheels with new Pilot Cup tires as well - rear only at this time.

Thanks to all for helping us support the VCA and VOI 11 - enjoy those new wheels! :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper