Spring pic car wash of a few of my cars

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sunny day and wife and daughter needed their Kayaks out of garage attic, which meant move the Sapphire GTS. It was dusty so I rinsed it off and microfibered it off, pics ...

You must be registered for see images

It was so clean that I figured why not grab the ACR out of the other garage ...

Pause for a Battery Search for the 440 Duster. Seems I forgot to disconnect the terminal and it's now totally flat ...

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking cars! How much land do you live on? Looks like you live out in the sticks.:D

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Land? Sticks? 7 acres here on the lake. 2.5 acres at my General Store and another 3.5 acres along highway 20 (C1).

Sticks? 200 miles down higway 20 (Highway of Death) to the nearest city of over 20,000 people. 5 cops here (they prefer not to give me tickets) and 5 cops 125 miles from here. 2 lane nearly unpoliced highway means that most drive pickup trucks and most accidents are hitting Deer. I have hit 3 Deer and a Moose in my pickup and wife's Escape. Never even came close to hitting anything in Shelby Daytonas, Stealth TTs or Vipers. I suspect that the sub or supersonic vibrations scare the wildlife away as pickups and SUVs seem to attract them whereas the streamlined Vipers etc (or perhaps faster travelling speeds?) scare the animals away?

Highway 20 has only light traffic and the nickname Highway of Death is because of the mostly drunks that Die in accidents.

I have many HP cars because other than the race track, this is one of the few places that superior handling and performance gets used. I have upgraded brakes on both my ACR and GTS.

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bet the rear of your GTSs gets dirty about 30 seconds after you pull out

I live a touch over a mile of gravel to the highway. It does get a Calcium coating that keeps most of teh *** holes and dust away, but ... well ... government cutbacks means that they spread it too thin. That gets a touch of dust on the rear bumper that does need a few drops of water to make it disappear. The problem is the bugs that squish into the front and widhshield. They take a bit of work to clean off, even after I remove the vinyl bra.

Not a problem as there are hoses and car washes all over in all the cities. We even have a pressure wash here in Nimpo.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
George the Red/Silver is an ACR with the stock BBS wheels chrome plated.

Thanks Phil.

Texas1 - LOL, thanks. I agree!!!

Now, once I get the Nitrous and Chiller system switches mounted into the ashtray ... and a Video camera, then ... look out Deer!!!

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sticks? 200 miles down higway 20 (Highway of Death) to the nearest city of over 20,000 people.
Ted

:omg: 200 miles from the nearest town?!? :omg: It has to be over 50k people to be a city. :lmao:

Just messing with ya. I would love to live out in the country in the NW USA but the job keeps me here. I can almost reach out the window on the side of my house and touch my neighbors. :(

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:omg: 200 miles from the nearest town?!? :omg: It has to be over 50k people to be a city. :lmao:

Just messing with ya. I would love to live out in the country in the NW USA but the job keeps me here. I can almost reach out the window on the side of my house and touch my neighbors. :(

I grew up in the suburbs of Surrey, then lived in an apartment in New Westminster, Edmonton, Port Moody, Abbostford and finally here. definitely no advantage living in the city. It only took me about 3 years to collect 60 Driver's penalty points (another story). Gov took away our racetrack and sold it so we street raced for 14 years. Then the Government took the local Westwood Road Race track (Mountain High racing). Then the Gov kicked out the F1 GrandPrix race. Government *****!

Farthest away I can get from them is here. Lol, we both like it better this way.

Ted

Roffle Waffle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live a touch over a mile of gravel to the highway. It does get a Calcium coating that keeps most of teh *** holes and dust away, but ... well ... government cutbacks means that they spread it too thin. That gets a touch of dust on the rear bumper that does need a few drops of water to make it disappear. The problem is the bugs that squish into the front and widhshield. They take a bit of work to clean off, even after I remove the vinyl bra.

Not a problem as there are hoses and car washes all over in all the cities. We even have a pressure wash here in Nimpo.

my black/silver's rear gets dirty after about a mile of driving on normal roads. Maybe I'm just anal

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great pics Ted!
:2tu:

you guys must be getting better weather than we are
it snowed Sat. here
highs in the 40s today

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my black/silver's rear gets dirty after about a mile of driving on normal roads. Maybe I'm just anal

Yes, my Black Stealth TT only lasts about 30 seconds before it's dusty.

The Black seems to be Unique that way. It aslso collects swirl marks everywhere.
:dunno:

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
great pics Ted!
:2tu:

you guys must be getting better weather than we are
it snowed Sat. here
highs in the 40s today

Nope, we had snow covered cars here Sat morning at 35F, then it rained the rest of the day. Yesterday was nice and sunny for awhile, then it got cloudy & sprinkled rain the rest of the day.

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You mean the caoe, Kayaks, Car toppers, Quads, KZ250 and all the snowmobiles? Snowmobiles come first as the Viper doesn't get out much in winter, but now I have 5 sleds (1 belongs to daughter - as does the KZ250). 2 of my other daughters own street bikes and the other is in the Navy.

Here's a link to Old Man Winter thread. Sunsets then snow and snowmobiles. Action shots towards the end of thread.

http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-petes-place/623904-old-man-winter-wont-go-away-29.html

However, this is a Spring thread and I captured some sunshine.

Ted

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper