YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Owners Invitational 11

Where: Salt Lake City

When: Sept.30-Oct.3, 2010

Host Track: Miller Motor Sports Park

Hi Everyone.
This is the party of all parties.:lmao: This is a great experience, everyone always wonders if this might be the last one. I’m sure if you talk to anyone who has gone in the past, you will always get the same response, “AWESOME!!!!”. This will be my third. I know Rod Hansen has been to all but one. You should all receive your packets in the mail shortly from VCA about the event soon. Here is some information that I know, and some info about what I would like to plan.
1. Registration is now open for VOI 11: www.voi11.com/register.htm . Venom members are only $595.00, and regular members are $645.00 for 4 days of fun and all driving events. My Viper is gassed up and I’m ready to go.
2. The Grand America Hotel is hosting the event and rooms run from$179.00 to $209.00 per night. And the Little America is directly across the street and rooms are available for $118.00. You can check out the web site: www.grandamerica.com. I would make room reservations ASAP as rooms may become unavailable as we get closer to the date.
3. I have made arrangements for a vehicle to transport our vehicles out to Salt Lake. The truck holds 5 Vipers, and 2 spots are taken and there are only 1 spots left. The cost is $2,400.00 round trip. He is an independent driver; he drove our Vipers out to VOI 10. He is fully insured and the Vipers are transported in an enclosed trailer. Vipers are strapped in and if you have a cover he will put it on for you. I would like to book this truck as soon as possible. Brett would like a $400.00 deposit, and be paid in full by the time he leaves for Salt Lake. He will do a pickup centrally located to the 5 Vipers.:2tu:
4. Also I have a list of people who are thinking of going, let me know if you are attending. I’ll keep track of everyone who might be driving out to Salt Lake City. This is a great event. I hope you all can make the event. Thanks.