Tomball Dodge -Tech Lunch & Learn 6/12

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed that there wasn't a thread created yet so I thought I would go ahead and make one so everyone would be aware this event is coming up.

This is from the email I received:

Our next event is happening June 12th at Tomball Dodge. They have graciously offered to have a Tech Session Lunch and Learn at their dealership. The event is happening from 10a-2p. They will have techs on duty to do 1/2 off oil changes and 26 point inspections of your Vipers. Bernie Katz will be on hand to answer questions you may have about your Viper as well. We will also be taking a tour of their upstairs Viper Showroom. Just in case some of you decide you are ready to buy another Snake for your collection. Also as a bonus, Tomball Dodge will be displaying their Hurst Challengers while we are there. They will also be providing us with food to munch on while the event is happening. But we would really like to get a head count of who all is planning on being there so they be sure to get enough food to feed us all. So please, if you are planning on attending, shoot me back an email letting me know your head count so that you can eat. It is sure to be a great time. We hope to see you all there.

Tomball Dodge is located at

23777 State Highway 249, Tomball, TX - (281) 351-2000.

Here is a hyper link to the Google Maps for it:
Tomball Dodge - Google Maps

On a side note, if anyone from the south side or inner city area wants to meet before and drive up together let me know. I am in the Bellaire area and there is a good spot to meet right off 6-10.:drive:

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JHILL9 I'll be heading that way from south 45 League City, heading up 45 If your going that way. Troy

OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning on going up 6-10, 290, beltway 8, to 249 if you want to join.

TlyeACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JHill9- I will be heading up that exact way coming from Pearland if you want to meet.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be headed over from the Woodlands around 9. See everyone there.:drive:

Austin...it's at Tomball Dodge and we have 26 cars showing up. I won't tell anyone if you don't.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone please take lot's of pictures to post!

My girlfriend changed her mind about going at the last minute. Maybe because I told her I have been snake bit and that new white and black ACR is really tempting me. :D She will be bringing her new camera so you can plan on lots of pictures.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beth and I will be heading up that way from the West Tollway and I10 somewhere around 9:15 or so.

Richard

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im not going to be able to make it after all, I want to go to the racetrack later at night so I am not going to be able to make this :(

OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be on the edge of the Meyerland shopping center around the James coney island and the Saltgrass steak house around 9:15 if anyone wants to go together. As of right now it is just myself and one other. Would be great to have a few others, so come join us.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be headed over from the Woodlands around 9. See everyone there.:drive:

Austin...it's at Tomball Dodge and we have 26 cars showing up. I won't tell anyone if you don't.

lol... I appreciate it, unfortunately I just saw this post and Im sure all of you are already there having a blast! Looking forward to some pics.:)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My girlfriend changed her mind about going at the last minute. Maybe because I told her I have been snake bit and that new white and black ACR is really tempting me. :D She will be bringing her new camera so you can plan on lots of pictures.

Keep your eyes and paws off of that white/black stripes ACR! Thats mine. Thats one of the hottest ACR's.:2tu:

OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,

I let you down and didn't get that many pictures. Girl friend didn't think she should take pictures of other owners cars. I will yell at her for ya. :rolaugh:

Event was great. Very nice seeing everyone out there and meeting other viper owners for the first time. I was surprised to see a wide age range of owners. One guy was 23 years old and then there were some old guys. :lmao:

Those snake skin vipers are truely impressive in person. Here are a few pictures of the event. Plus the B/W ACR might have to come find a new home in my garage. I would make it feel at home next to my 96 GTS.:D

Attachments

• Blue ACR.jpg
    Blue ACR.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 48
  • On lift.jpg
    On lift.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 41
  • Shop area.jpg
    Shop area.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Shop area2.jpg
    Shop area2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Upstairs Showroom.jpg
    Upstairs Showroom.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 49

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics. Those SSG cars ARE nice, but you cant fully appreciate them until they're out in the sunlight. Just like the orange, bright blue and venom red cars. Looks like a fun time. Tell your gf shes going to need to learn how to take pics of other snakes. :rolaugh:

viperbabe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes is was a great day at Tomball Dodge

Thanks Bernie and Ben and all the team at Tomball Dodge for hosting the event

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hot as hell but hey, no frickin rain for once. It was nice to have a Tators type event here. Thanks to many for making it possible.

V

Venomiss

Looks great and thanks for the pictures. Did anyone take anymore?

OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great and thanks for the pictures. Did anyone take anymore?

You know you just wanted to see more of the Blue ACR. ;) Also here is the main reason a lot of people went.......discount on oil changes.

Attachments

• Blue ACR1.jpg
    Blue ACR1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Maroon ACR.jpg
    Maroon ACR.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Upstairs Showroom1.jpg
    Upstairs Showroom1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Oil Change.jpg
    Oil Change.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 25

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man so frustrated I had to miss this one. Me and my wife finally moved into our new house and things are getting back to normal so looking forward to getting out to some events again.

Andy Wheeler

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We left for vacation immediately after and just got back yesterday. Nice to meet some new faces. Bernie and crew were gracious hosts and the PS2 and garmin drawings were a nice touch.
I have some great shots of 3 cars side by side on lifts but need to blur the plates.

Thank you for hosting Tomball Dodge.

Attachments

• Astros Game, Tomball, Camper Vacation 004.jpg
    Astros Game, Tomball, Camper Vacation 004.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Astros Game, Tomball, Camper Vacation 002.jpg
    Astros Game, Tomball, Camper Vacation 002.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Astros Game, Tomball, Camper Vacation 011.jpg
    Astros Game, Tomball, Camper Vacation 011.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Seeing as you lost your SSG ACR to the brains of the outfit:D....which new ACR are you going to get now?:eater::)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32