Are you thinking about Stripes on your Viper??

Red Devil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those out there who are thinking about adding stripes to your Viper and are not sure about it. Think about it NO more!. I added Stripes to my car and now I have a NEW car it seems.Nothing will do more for the looks!! I have driven the car a lot without the stripes and got a lot of attention. But now its rediculous the attention the car gets. People wanting photos wanting me to pull over etc.. These stripes are 3m 7 yr plus. TRAVIS GRAPHICS Near Tyler Texas done the Stripes. Also I have to say. Not being paint they could not look much better.Just about EVERYONE thinks they are painted on!! Im unable to post the pics on here however pics are in my Album in my profile. If someone would be so kind and post a couple to this post. Things I have added to my are are Chrome emblems, NEW 09 RAZAR Wheels with NITTO 05s and of course Stripes. IT is a Different car for sure!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the exact reason why I have been hesitant to do it. They look great though.

Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. I added stripes to my silver GTS, CCW 505a wheels and lowered it this year. It looks like a completely different car now and seems to get a lot more attention.

OP
OP
R

Red Devil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. I added stripes to my silver GTS, CCW 505a wheels and lowered it this year. It looks like a completely different car now and seems to get a lot more attention.

Your car sounds nice! More Attention with these cars? Wow do they get attention.lol

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he not cover the inner walls of the duct? I think that needs finishing.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good, the white really stands out/brightens up the car. No stripes for me though, I wouldn't put stripes on my car even if someone else paid for it.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow your viper looks awsome!:2tu:

I had mine painted last year, I felt like I got a new Viper after it got done.

I have some pics in this thread on my paint process.

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/629349-painting-stripes-gts-pics.html

For those out there who are thinking about adding stripes to your Viper and are not sure about it. Think about it NO more!. I added Stripes to my car and now I have a NEW car it seems.Nothing will do more for the looks!! I have driven the car a lot without the stripes and got a lot of attention. But now its rediculous the attention the car gets. People wanting photos wanting me to pull over etc.. These stripes are 3m 7 yr plus. TRAVIS GRAPHICS Near Tyler Texas done the Stripes. Also I have to say. Not being paint they could not look much better.Just about EVERYONE thinks they are painted on!! Im unable to post the pics on here however pics are in my Album in my profile. If someone would be so kind and post a couple to this post. Things I have added to my are are Chrome emblems, NEW 09 RAZAR Wheels with NITTO 05s and of course Stripes. IT is a Different car for sure!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! I have to agree about feeling like you have a new car. I added graphite stripes to my silver Gen III and they really woke up the looks of the car (as if it needed it).

OP
OP
R

Red Devil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he not cover the inner walls of the duct? I think that needs finishing.

I elected to do it this way to see how it looked. So far I like it. May finish the Duct later on but it really looks good like it is. Great contrast the white and red then white.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21