Viper Days at Virginia International Raceway July 9-11

morepower4fl

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am going! I was at Gingerman this past weekend and cant wait to see all the ACR-X cars on the track together.:2tu:

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be there. I already have a villa reserved on the track. Can't wait to watch the racing also! I'll be going to Mid-Ohio the weekend before and ****** Run the weekend before that.

Phun, here is the web site with all the VIR info. Viper Days by NARRA

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. I already have a villa reserved on the track. Can't wait to watch the racing also! I'll be going to Mid-Ohio the weekend before and ****** Run the weekend before that.

Phun, here is the web site with all the VIR info. Viper Days by NARRA

wow Allen you are gonna LOVE their villas! VIR is hands down one of my favorite tracks other than Mid OH.

here's a thread Lindsey started too on info:

http://forums.viperclub.org/viper-racing/636804-viper-days-summer-fest-vir.html

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not registered yet but I have emailed Lindsey numerous times and my slot is already reserved. For some reason my ships internet semi like the Viper Club webpage but does not like the Viper Days registration page. Will do it after I get back in port.

Mike you should definitely participate. Kristin and I will both be there, will definitely get together. Current plans are to drive up Friday night, stay Friday and Saturday night, watch a little Sunday and take the trip home. Not sure if we are going to trailer the Viper or drive it. Most likely drive it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950