New Asanti 20" Front 22" Rear Wheels Pics

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RMcGuinness,
Don't pay attention to these posts. . . most of these jokers could post for a month about the shortcomings of a cupholder and the whole time think what they were saying was important. Ride with pride with your friends and screw the rest of em!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BLING-BLING-BLING-ALARM :omg:

Chuck is right. A Viper is a performance vehicle.
Smaller tires=better handling.:drive:

Everything else is for posers :cool:

Would begood to see how a Viper would handle on a road course with tires like that - but I am sure the owner does not go to the track ...

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are the kind of wheels that belong on a Viper.
You must be registered for see images

Hard time tell viewing this from my phone but are those side splitters black? I have the same but in unpainted alum and had considered painting them black to match front splitter.

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave - is that your car? If so, what made you decide to take the Dodge logo off? I like the clean look but I thought it looked pretty good on your car.

ExplorerThis

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shoulda bought a Benz or BMW...they belong on those.

Ill stick with my 20inch HRE's

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not totally against the idea of the 20/22 combo on a Viper, I'd never do it but I'm sure it can be pulled off with the right wheel/tire combo. I'm also a fan of Asanti wheels though I've never seen a set on a Viper that I like.

They seem to have better grip not because the Nero is a better tire than the PS2 but because your new 30 inch tall tire has a much bigger contact patch than your stock combo and like Nader said your final drive ratio has been lowered...bet you can do 80mph in 1st! Also those wheels probably each weigh 50-75 lbs more than the stockers...that's gotta help in the traction department too!

Get some paint thiner/stripper and remove the red paint from the wheels...that would make it little more appealing and you would most likley hear the word "GHETTO" less often.

OP
OP
R

RMcGuinness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nuked...thanks for being one of 4382773 people to like them. As for everyone saying the overall tire diameter is much bigger...its only about .5 inch different...they make a lower profile tires for when you increase rim size ;) I realize many on here are strictly performance minded and probably a lot older than me so we may have different styling tastes...but anyway sorry to interrupt...let the bashing continue :eater::D

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With no red in the middle or as a split 5-spoke, I think it would look good. They're big, but not rap video big. Looks like an aggressive street car.

To each their own; if you dig it, rock it. I've seen far worse wheels on a Viper. Those are close to my tastes but taken just a TAD too far. Congrats on the new shoes!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for everyone saying the overall tire diameter is much bigger...its only about .5 inch different...they make a lower profile tires for when you increase rim size ;)

I realize that you have lower profile tires, but did you have to do any fabrication work on the wheel wells?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of those toy DUB or Big Time edition (or whatever they call them) Vipers you see in the toy stores.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like someone went shopping one day and realized some things were out of their reach! :lmao:

Actually, Zen is overseas serving our country, and with no wife or mortgage he could easily buy whatever he wants for his viper.

(unlike me who was lucky to purchase a Viper with HRE's already on her):)

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man you guys are brutal/ i hope he is not in the fetal position by now.:comp2::talk

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nuked...thanks for being one of 4382773 people to like them. As for everyone saying the overall tire diameter is much bigger...its only about .5 inch different...they make a lower profile tires for when you increase rim size ;) I realize many on here are strictly performance minded and probably a lot older than me so we may have different styling tastes...but anyway sorry to interrupt...let the bashing continue :eater::D

Cheers to Mr. Mcguinness for such a gracious response.:2tu: It's been a rough couple of days - he's pretty cool for not just telling everyone where to go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave