New Asanti 20" Front 22" Rear Wheels Pics

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NKBREKR said it gents..Those GIANT rims detract from the Viper's natural beauty. They take the eyes from those gorgeous and natural curves. It looks like a Hotwheels car now.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nuked...thanks for being one of 4382773 people to like them. As for everyone saying the overall tire diameter is much bigger...its only about .5 inch different...they make a lower profile tires for when you increase rim size ;) I realize many on here are strictly performance minded and probably a lot older than me so we may have different styling tastes...but anyway sorry to interrupt...let the bashing continue :eater::D

You're probably one of the youngest owners on the site (just a guess) and based on your response, one of the more mature . . . . go figure. One thing I find interesting about posts that start with someone showing something "different" they have done to their Viper is all the hate mail that follows. The irony is, of course, that owning a Viper is a rare and unique move in and of itself. Then when someone posts something diffrent about their Viper, all of these people who pride themselves on owning something unique and different are the first to throw hand grenades because you're not a purist. Oooohhh, a cupholder, hang him . . . . Oh No, ABS, must be a ***** . . . . Asanti's, Gross! For crying out loud, if the original designers of the Viper were as tight-a$$ed as some of these guys posting, the Viper as we know it would never have rolled off the assembly line! Asanti's aren't for everyone, nor are Vipers.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No...it isn't. The main thing is the image, integrity and credibility of the Viper stay in tack . . . . blah blah blah

What a crock! And I suppose you would have all of us go out and buy one of those wings you have that resemble a set of three red steps leading to a backyard patio and then call us all credible with integrity?

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's funny, after looking at them again it does now look like a toy car where they got the wheel ratio wrong.:D

Not nearly as horrible as all the bandwagon jumpers say, although I prefer nice stock wheels, so I may be in the minority with you, just on the other side.:dunno:

H-Spokes Rock!!
:guitar:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Asanti wheels finally came in...here are some pics...the Pirelli P-Nero tires seems to stick better in first gear than the factory Michelins :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
He is asking for opinions and he gets opinions.
Probably not the opinions he wants to hear/read :lmao:

Stay cool, guys.

The rims look ugly like hell and that he is telling us that the tires stick better in first gear says it all !!!

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is with the white knight? Did we put those ugly wheels on the car? If people don't speak up when others commit crimes, we are just as bad as they.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a crock! And I suppose you would have all of us go out and buy one of those wings you have that resemble a set of three red steps leading to a backyard patio and then call us all credible with integrity?

You do realize that's a track Viper don't you? You do know the difference between a tracker (my GTS) and a street car (my RT/10) don't you? Nah, probably not. Please, keep posting. You're entertaining.

ExplorerThis

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You do realize that's a track Viper don't you? You do know the difference between a tracker (my GTS) and a street car (my RT/10) don't you? Nah, probably not. Please, keep posting. You're entertaining.

my z06 didnt need a wing when i tracked it :)

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize many on here are strictly performance minded and probably a lot older than me so we may have different styling tastes...
There are Many of us on this site under 30yrsold, Many of which only make it to VCA gatherings & CarShows, and havnt gotten into racing yet.(or may never)
I am 28 and do the works: dailydrive, VCA meets, Trackdays, CarShows
but Yea, i guess you could be younger as you have the "styling tastes" of a 13yrold. OOOOOOOHHHHH:rolaugh:

IMO it is rude to make fun of someones car, but the only reason i do it is because i dont want others to think its OK.
The only reason you kids like your big wheels is because you see them in the rap videos.(or the rest of america saw it then told society to tell you) If the showboatin poser rappers never rocked big wheels then no-one would would have thought to do something so unfunctional. My theory is to nip that shi$ as the bud. We all say it looks like crap and hopfully that will lead to less people doing it.

Dont get it twisted though, sure we do alot of bashing on the nonsence on these forums but come see us in person and its a diff ballgame. For example, there is a guy in my region that has a bunch of pepboys flame decals and crap on his Viper, sure he gets bashed on the forums from people all over the world. but turns out he is a cool guy like most of us and when he shows up at VCA meets there is no beef with others.

Enjoy your viper and dont be afraid to come out to some VCA events. You will be treated with respect as part of the family.

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here is his roll mockup prototype.

Attachments

• big.jpg
    big.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 61

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ohhhhh, is that what that big number plastered on the side of your car meant? I thought it was indicating a Dominoe's delivery car number. My bad, regardless, I guess what you're saying is "ugly" on the street is unacceptable but "ugly" on the track is OK as it does not violate Chuck's rule of integrity and credibility, whatever that is. You are undoubtedly much smarter than I am, but for some reason, you simply have chosen not to show that fact to this point. As Xenophanes said, "The educated man will refrain from taking a position that is beyond his means to define." Feel free to Google him now, in the unlikely event you have never heard of him . . . . Xenophanes did not see much time at the track! Entertaining as Hell, huh?

Last edited:

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No...it isn't. The main thing is the image, integrity and credibility of the Viper stay in tack and not be destroyed by distasteful abortions like MTV-ish Asanti wheels.

I wish WARFANG were here. :(

:rolaugh: Chuck, when you buy me a Viper and the consequent mods, pay my insurance, gas, etc....I'll gladly drive it any way you want it to look. I'm sure most of us would. I don't disagree with what you find aesthetic and appealing, but this is a matter of personal preference for the OP and it's too bad others can't just respect that or in the very least contribute in a less demeaning fashion. I personally couldn't care less about what someone else puts on their car, I ain't one to judge something as personal as that.

Now back to you getting me a viper....:D

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh: Chuck, when you buy me a Viper and the consequent mods, pay my insurance, gas, etc....I'll gladly drive it any way you want it to look. I'm sure most of us would. I don't disagree with what you find aesthetic and appealing, but this is a matter of personal preference for the OP and it's too bad others can't just respect that or in the very least contribute in a less demeaning fashion. I personally couldn't care less about what someone else puts on their car, I ain't one to judge something as personal as that.

Now back to you getting me a viper....:D

Well said. . . .

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...it's too bad others can't just respect that or in the very least contribute in a less demeaning fashion

Maybe the Disney forums promote ass kissing in some family friendly way but if you don't want honest opinions don't put your pics up for the World to comment on.

And any ***** that claims to know more about a track setup car than Chuck will continue to be ridiculed and shamed by him and others as to your display of ignorance.

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe the Disney forums promote ass kissing in some family friendly way but if you don't want honest opinions don't put your pics up for the World to comment on.

Can't argue with that dave, it is the Viper forums after all....to each their own. ;)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhhhh, is that what that big number plastered on the side of your car meant? I thought it was indicating a Dominoe's delivery car number. My bad, regardless, I guess what you're saying is "ugly" on the street is unacceptable but "ugly" on the track is OK as it does not violate Chuck's rule of integrity and credibility, whatever that is. You are undoubtedly much smarter than I am, but for some reason, you simply have chosen not to show that fact to this point. As Xenophanes said, "The educated man will refrain from taking a position that is beyond his means to define." Feel free to Google him now, in the unlikely event you have never heard of him . . . . Xenophanes did not see much time at the track! Entertaining as Hell, huh?

Gee, I am so upset that you bash my wing and number. That's what is so amusing about posers like you, you get all upset if anyone thinks your poser mods are crap. Trackers don't really give a **** what anyone else thinks. BTW feel free to take some shots about my driver's side scrapes from a tire wall at Sebring years ago. I'm so embarrassed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets