New Asanti 20" Front 22" Rear Wheels Pics

piper1112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any wheel manufacturer that builds something like this would never get a dime of my money.

You must be registered for see images

TEN MINUTES NOW and I still haven't stopped laughin'....hillarious. I bet that thing has a pickle juice holder in it.
PIPER:beer:

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as you like your car looking like a big pile. That has got to be the ugliest set up I have ever seen, I have NEVER seen a good looking Asanti wheel, always overpriced garbage.

Does this photo change your mind?

Attachments

• Bikini 2010 027.jpg
    Bikini 2010 027.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 145

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8067d1276541599t-new-asanti-20-front-22-rear-wheels-pics-img_2461.jpg

welp....we gave it some time....it's been 5 months and unfortunatley these wheels are still not cool:clap2::hitfan:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing the wheels, I wonder what the sub-woofer(s) look like? Does the car rattle going down the road when you have the stereo on?

Hey, just kidding. The only thing that matters is if you like and enjoy them. Heck, someday I am going to take my Viper to AP and have them turn it into a Street Serpent and probably paint the car purple or hemi orange and I bet a lot of people won't like it on a Viper. Big deal--as long as I like it (and my wife of course)... :D

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing the wheels, I wonder what the sub-woofer(s) look like? Does the car rattle going down the road when you have the stereo on?

Hey, just kidding. The only thing that matters is if you like and enjoy them. Heck, someday I am going to take my Viper to AP and have them turn it into a Street Serpent and probably paint the car purple or hemi orange and I bet a lot of people won't like it on a Viper. Big deal--as long as I like it (and my wife of course)... :D

LoL LoL LoL

And your Street Serpent idea is a whole different game. Crazy colors are acceptable on exotic sports cars (Vettes are NOT exotics). Rapper rims are NOT under any circumstances. The only guy that ever even halfway pulled it off was Rocman on his FGT.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62