New Asanti 20" Front 22" Rear Wheels Pics

RMcGuinness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Asanti wheels finally came in...here are some pics...the Pirelli P-Nero tires seems to stick better in first gear than the factory Michelins :)

Attachments

• IMG_2487.jpg
    IMG_2487.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_2461.jpg
    IMG_2461.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_2485.jpg
    IMG_2485.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks...I just puked on my keyboard. I'm just kidding of course. I am glad you like them because that is all that matters. Just not my taste.

Lucid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the exact same car, sans the wing. What size are the tires?

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as you like your car looking like a big pile. That has got to be the ugliest set up I have ever seen, I have NEVER seen a good looking Asanti wheel, always overpriced garbage.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I thought driving around with the stock 3:07 gears was bad. Those must bring it to 1:84 :omg:

I can only imagine how much they weigh. So long as that look is more important then performance to you, that is all that matters.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any wheel manufacturer that builds something like this would never get a dime of my money.

You must be registered for see images

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says your rims are nice. Just not on a viper.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RMcGinness, I love your car, however, I think that the wheels are to busy. I believe that the wheels should compliment the car and not be a distraction to the car. Of course, it comes down to what you like and I guess that's all that matters.

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are killing me:lmao:...this has to be the funniest thread since the guy said he schooled the vette. I just feel bad for the guy who spent four grand on wheels just to get ***** slapped for two days.:pile:

Sorry...I'm still laughing:tv:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harsh guys.

Props for customizing and being aggressive. I'm not a fan of paint on wheels and 22s might be extreme, but I like the deeeeeeep dish. Glad you like it, enjoy.