Marcus Dairy Sat. June 19th

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm heading up to Marcus Dairy in Danbury Ct. on Sat. if anyone wants to come hang out there. If anyone remembers when we went as a group last year, they were having a fair in the mall parking lot, same thing this time, the fair starts Friday. I will be waiting in the Danbury Fair Mall parking lot to the right of the entrance off the highway, or if the fair is there, I will be to the right of the mall where we met last year. I'll be there at 5:15 PM and planning on going in at 5:30 when they open. Weather forecast as of now is sunny and high of 80* for Saturday. PM me for my cell number if you need it. :drive:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, this would be a great drive! Father's Day dinner for me. At Gordon Ramsay's NY place.

Have a great time boys!

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked out the mall tonight, the carnival is there again. I will be on the right side of Macy's. If you drive in from route 7, go straight into the mall parking lot and take your first right, drive along the carnival on your right side, till you get to the parking lot on the right of Macy's, I'll be waiting there. Great weather for tomorrow! See you there!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Jimmy...you've got PERFECT weather today for the Marcus cruise! I have two graduation parties to attend today and can't make it. But I will toast the gang with a few funnels tonight! :D (Yes, BOE member doing funnels :rolaugh: let's hope the reporters aren't there!)

Enjoy the cruise and don't forget the ceremonial burnout exiting the parking lot. :)

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should be there early enough for the mall parking lot - if not I'll see you at Marcus.

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Jimmy...you've got PERFECT weather today for the Marcus cruise! I have two graduation parties to attend today and can't make it. But I will toast the gang with a few funnels tonight! :D (Yes, BOE member doing funnels :rolaugh: let's hope the reporters aren't there!)

Enjoy the cruise and don't forget the ceremonial burnout exiting the parking lot. :)
Is your car back together yet? Have fun! I think maybe Chuck needs to do the burnout, pent up energy from the Saratoga Drive. :rolaugh:

The Official VCA Marcus Dairy Run is Sept. 4th, mark your calendars! This is the last minute whoever wants to come out and play type of thing. :drive:

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See you ED, don't forget to stop at the carnival and get some cotton candy. :eater:

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy + 1
ViperJames
Wizard
Ed and Courtney

The weather is going to be perfect!! :sun: Come out and join us! :drive:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I made it...surprise attendee!:headbang: Sorry had to bolt:bolt: so early, but we ended up being invited to dinner and I couldn't not show up!:nono:

It was fun while it lasted and, of course, Zoe had a great time!

Look forward to the next one, hopefully for a longer amount of time!:D

Hope y'all had fun!

Peter

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great showing, 11 plus vipers! :headbang: Awesome weather! Thanks everyone who hung out or stopped by. :2tu: Lots of people were checking out cars out! Will post some pics tomorrow, maybe Ed will beat me too it. ;) Hope we have more days like today on the weekends!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GRAT DAY JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY........

Perfect weather for pics...

That General is stunning.. Car i always wanted as a kid...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Baz! How do you get them to appear so large? I watched the Dukes of Hazard every week when I was younger, I loved that car also and had models of it. Not to mention Daisy Duke, the second best reason to watch the show! The car and Daisy Dukes still live on!

GRAT DAY JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY........

Perfect weather for pics...

That General is stunning.. Car i always wanted as a kid...

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SLIDESHOW from last night! Great time everyone!

Great pics Ed, thanks for hanging out. The little cruise after was fun. My sister is still looking for the Oh ****! handles! Took another girl out in my car on Sunday and she was looking for the Oh ****! handles too! What's up with these women? Ahh, but I did get to drive her black SRT8 Challenger! Very nice ride, but I didn't beat on it, just tested it a little. :D

[media]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_nqAsolz_tMs/TCAcX1VazdI/AAAAAAAAu9g/3rfDgG1MhR8/s720/IMG_1302.JPG[/media]

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_nqAsolz_tMs/TCAcX1VazdI/AAAAAAAAu9g/3rfDgG1MhR8/s720/IMG_1302.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave