SRT-6 Caravan?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A "man-van"? Buy your Vipers now boys, Chrysler will be out of business before we know it! Sorry Robert, I'm just not feeling this at all. You know how some people say "sure, I lost to a ZR1 Vette, but I still got to go home in a Viper". This will be the opposite. "Sure I beat that C5, but I still had to go home in a minivan" :rolaugh:

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You obviously haven't driven the SRT-4. My Stage III SRT-4 would probably put the fear of God into you, and give many Vipers a run for their money. I know that there has never been a mustang, camaro, or corvette that could beat it in a fair race. I love my Viper but I have respect for the little 4 ****** that could!!!:omg:

Actually... I can't believe I'm going to say this but it's a Good Idea... I certainly believe that there are other things in Chysler's lineup that need much more immediate attention but this may actually find a market... Could it be worse than an SRT Neon...

When my kids were babies back in like 1995 or so I bought one of the very first restyled jelly bean Plymouth Voyagers that came to the dealership. It sorta looked like a big eggplant...:rolleyes: You know the color... But anyway I thought it was the best thing ever when you have little kids. The ride, handling, convenience, mileage, space, seating, etc... just blows away an SUV IMO. However it seems that nothing makes a young wife feel more matronly than a mini-van for some reason. Vans were cool in the 60s and 70s and maybe an SRT6 mini-van would restore some of that image. Every time I see a woman wrestling a baby or toddler in or out of an SUV I think... You shoulda bought a minivan lady... and just hit the treadmill if you're worried about your image...:dunno:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't say that SRT Neons are slow, I was just making an analogy using the quirky images of a standard Neon and a standard Minivan .

You obviously haven't driven the SRT-4. My Stage III SRT-4 would probably put the fear of God into you, and give many Vipers a run for their money. I know that there has never been a mustang, camaro, or corvette that could beat it in a fair race. I love my Viper but I have respect for the little 4 ****** that could!!!:omg:

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At www.turbo-mopars.com, they are always putting SRT-4 engines in minivans. Or hybrid 16V engines, or the Turbo III engines... They even put then in the AWD models. You just need to make your own Caravan SRT, its pretty easy actually!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave