selling my '99 gts for $29k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just gotta find the right guy...to me 30k for. %ts is as cheap as it should ever be

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhhh I would take Greta anyday over a Z4 or Z4M. That is one uhmmm.... interesting looking car....

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a great looking gts! You are selling it cheap! If it took two more weeks to get 34k would it be worth it....I like your color combo! Good Luck

OP
OP
R

Roffle Waffle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the replacement:

You must be registered for see images attach

2006 z4m roadster, sepang bronze

ESS VT2-500 supercharger kit recently installed. Should hit between 420 and 450rwhp

wkooiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would buy your car in a second, but I just bought a 2001 sapphire blue GTS ACR.

Have you tried ebay? You could put a $29K reserve, and I bet it would exceed it.

Sorry - I didn't read the whole thread. This thing is 8 pages long...

I read enough to see the comments about pawn stars and the Cobra. You guys know the episode was a fake, right? I know someone that knows of the Cobra. It wasn't in a storage unit and "found". They set it up to make the show interesting. I know of another car where they wanted to do the same thing, but my friend said no. I still like the show, but it ***** that they have to fake stuff.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would buy your car in a second, but I just bought a 2001 sapphire blue GTS ACR.

Have you tried ebay? You could put a $29K reserve, and I bet it would exceed it.

Sorry - I didn't read the whole thread. This thing is 8 pages long...

I read enough to see the comments about pawn stars and the Cobra. You guys know the episode was a fake, right? I know someone that knows of the Cobra. It wasn't in a storage unit and "found". They set it up to make the show interesting. I know of another car where they wanted to do the same thing, but my friend said no. I still like the show, but it ***** that they have to fake stuff.

This post is so old ....... This car is long gone

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the replacement:

2006 z4m roadster, sepang bronze

ESS VT2-500 supercharger kit recently installed. Should hit between 420 and 450rwhp

I drove a 2006 Z4M a few weeks ago, wasn't a huge fan.... although, the new 2011 Z4's are nice.... I love a retractable hard top.... I don't think they'll come out with an M version though... either way. Vipers rule.

OP
OP
R

Roffle Waffle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a stock z4m isn't very quick in a straight line, but supercharged its a screamer up top. I'd love to run against stock gen 2 in philly. I have little traction in 1st gear though, need RE-11 tires asap

Status
Not open for further replies.