Thread: How To Cross The US Border: Informational Packets Designed To Increse Your Success !

Reply to Thread

Default How To Cross The US Border: Informational Packets Designed To Increse Your Success !

I've created a package of information on how to illegally cross the border and get into the US.

This package of information has everything you need to know about crossing the border and then getting settled in the US.

The package includes information on border crossing points, watering stations, Immigration and Customes Enforcement (ICE) avoidance techniques, best times of the year to cross, getting help from local mexicans, and the usual costs associated with doing this. This informational packet is designed to increase your chances of success in crossing the border! Virtually all the information you need is available in this informational packet!

The cost for this package is only $10. Don't delay! Get you packet now before it's too late!

I have targeted my advertising to mostly mexican and middle eastern publications. The advertising is focused in countries like Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Lybia, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, Packistan, Saudia Arabia, Yemen, Oman and other muslim countries. The advertising appears in only a few mexican publications.

In short, you can find advertising associated with illegally crossing the border in almost all muslim newspapers and publications.

The idea is to inform the world (espacially radical muslims) on how to cross the border illegally while I make a ton of money doing it!

I want, especially, that as many muslims as possible get information on how to cross our borders.

Since we have no border control I'm inviting all peoples of the world to immigrate here (illegally is the best way as you will wait forever if you apply legally).

NOW IS THE TIME TO CROSS THE BORDER!

Amnesty for all illegal immigrants is just around the corner!

DON'T DELAY!

Please email
    [email protected] for information on how to get your package of information.

Viper Owner

Default Re: How To Cross The US Border: Informational Packets Designed To Increse Your Succes

hmmmm

a friend of mine once said:

To find the devil, look in the mirror!

Viper Owner

Default Re: How To Cross The US Border: Informational Packets Designed To Increse Your Succes

His mirror you mean?

Enthusiast

I appreciate you making this packet, but the cost worries me. $10 is a lot of money. Will you be sending these for free and then letting the illegal citizen mail you $10 as soon as their welfare benefits are approved?

Viper Owner

it's like the cheese, it will be gub'ment subsidized,

that means, in some way, you, chad, will be paying for them.......again