HELP: Part number of temperature sensor

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My radiator sometimes wont work. :(
As i allready changed both relais which switch the radiator (on/off and also low/high) next step is to change the "Engine Coolant Temperatur Sensor".
It is the one which is in the front of driver side cylinder head and gives the signal to the temperature gauge.
My local Chrysler dealer in switzerland doesnt find the part number.

Can anybody help please?

Thanks and greetings from good old Europe

Rainer

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Please send both chilled ales and some of them hotties I always see on postcards and we'll be even old chap.

Also pull your relays back out and check to make sure there is no burning in the relay socket area. Short out (jumper) if you can the relay contacts and check for 12 volts at the fan wire plug. Also inspect it for proper connection.

OP
OP
R

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Please send both chilled ales and some of them hotties I always see on postcards and we'll be even old chap.

Hi Dave

Thanks for your fast help !!
I will go overseas in Oktober - spending a week in LasVegas.
If you will be there also i can spend you some ales and maybe some hotties in a table....bar, but i think Texas is a little bit far away.... :)

Greetings from Austria

Rainer

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF Dave is in SLC for VOI-11 (why not you, Rainer?) I will have a beer or two ... with him toasting to the fine ALPINE women ... :D :beer: :D
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
R

Rainer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
IF Dave is in SLC for VOI-11 (why not you, Rainer?) I will have a beer or two ... with him toasting to the fine ALPINE women ... :D :beer: :D
You must be registered for see images attach

Hi Markus
Looks like "Oktoberfest" in Munich :D
I am in Las Vegas at the end of Oktober with 5 friends from our "Poker-Club"
Wrong time - wrong place....:(