New Viper Owner (again)

BenDiem

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greetings all,

After one year of being Viperless, I missed the snake's charm...

Long & short, I'd been itching to buy a new Viper ever since I traded in my '06 Coupe for a '09 Z06 Corvette. Don't get me wrong, I love the Z06; however, it's just not the same. These two cars can't be any more different...

The Z06 is a great DD sports car, loaded w/all the creature comforts you could imagine. It should be mentioned it gives great gas mileage for a big V-8, provided you use the loud pedal judiciously. The Z06 is incredible; However, the Z06 just lacks the Viper's "je ne sais quoi"!

The Viper is all about the id. It is arrogant (in your face styling), brutal, crude, loud, bold, nasty, etc., but let me digress here. I just love it!

The snake's charm was too much for me to ignore. I kept longing for another snake. Circa six months after the novelty of the Z06wore down, I realized that I needed another snake. It was more than I could bare...

I had to find peace w/myself. The snake is the antidote for my previous regret.

As is were, I found a beautiful new '09 Viper Very Orange Coupe w/dual black stripes. I called the dealership on Monday morning, arranged financing, and the car went home w/me on Tuesday afternoon. I was in and out of the dealership in 55 minutes!

Great buying experience and great car!

The Z06 will be my pseudo DD and the new snake will be the garage queen.

Questions for the Administrator; Do new owners still get a one year gratis VCA membership? What do I need to do? In years past ('02 & '06), the dealership sent in the paperwork...

Do I have to register my VIN number to you?

Cheers all,

BB

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can always call VCA hdqtrs., but the program is supposedly still in place for the free membership. It often takes 2 months to get notified, though.

1-800-998-1110

Congrats

V

Venomiss

Welcome and be sure and call before the weekend to find out about membership.

Kcobean or Lee00BlackandsilverGTS can help you once you get your member number.
(While you are waiting you can give them your information to be listed as a viper owner.)

Be sure to check out VOI in Salt Lake City this year at

VOI11.com

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg:Never heard of anyone actually trading a Viper for a vette.:dunno: vette for a Viper well yea all the time.:D vette is a nice car but there is one on every corner.
Welcome back!! Orange very nice is it an ACR?