Looking For A 2010 Final Edition Acr

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a Final Edition ACR that is available??? I have a customer that wants one bad !!!!!
Graphite / Nav Radio / Leather ....

He better want it REAL BAD--I think they only made 6 and I know some folks in real high places that got turned down.

OP
OP
A

AV108U

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my local dodge has been advertising one for sale

no idea if they actually have it since the only Viper I see there is usually a 2006 GTS but they are advertising it

Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR Final Édition 2010 (NEUVE) Autos, Lévis - Annonces classées LesPAC.com

(sorry about the French ad)

Excellent. Thanks. I just talked to the dealer and they will dealer trade it to me when it comes in....for a profit. Just waiting for an ok from my customer for the added delivery expense.

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no problem :)

Hopefully they will acknowledge this deal when I go there next time, I should be going to get my 99 RT-10 next week and I have a recall to have done, so they better not be fussy about it ;)

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well I ran the VIN on dodge.com and it came out with this:

STEERING GEAR CROSSMEMBER REINFORCEMENT | SAFETY | 05/16/2002 | INCOMPLETE

they either replace it if it was cracked or put in a reinforcement bracket

OP
OP
A

AV108U

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Recall Number Description Launch Date Repair Date
998 STEERING AND DIFFERENTIAL FRAME REPAIR May 16, 2002 Repair Date July 25, 2002

I put my serial number in the Chrysler Information Centre and it shows that that recall was done in July 02