Progressive Dinner 07/10/10

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got great news for our progressive dinner this Saturday. We've added another house for our dinner route! Bob and Cathy P. are going to be our first stop at 5pm. A meeting point for a cruise to their house is below. We will depart their house about 6:30 and still plan to be at the Morton's as the second stop about 7:15. Stephanie and I will now be the final "dessert" house on the tour.

If you can't make it to the Palmer's by the 6:30 departure time, you can meet us at the Morton's after 7pm. [FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif] [/FONT][FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif] [/FONT]

For those wanting to cruise to Bob and Cathy's house together, let's meet at the Drury Inn at the SE corner of Olive and 270 and depart at 4:30. Otherwise, I hope to see you there. This is going to be a great event!

I've heard from a few of you, but please RSVP to me by Wed. if you plan to make this event so we know how much food to have prepared. All food and beverages will be at each house, so please do not bring any dishes to this event. Just come and enjoy!

Michael

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have sent the address of the home owners hosting this event to our membership via e-mail, but PM me if you need this info to meet us at a stop.

Thanks,

Michael

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a total of 12 snakes and 20 ppl for the progressive dinner. It was a great time and here are a few pics:

Stop one at Bob and Cathy's for appetizers:
You must be registered for see images attach

Cruise to house #2

side mirror shot

At Jim and Wendy's for the main course:

we lined the driveway and the streets!

hanging out before dinner