where can i get this cable??

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i got a sct tuner for my car but now i need the cable so i can load tunes onto my handheld from my laptop. But it never came wth a cable kinda looks like a printer to usb cable?? Any one able to confirm this?? Thanks!!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont have mine in front of me but im pretty sure that its a standard USB Type-A to Type-B connector

like this:

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
H

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ya that looks like the end there!! So i should be able to just go into a local computer store and just get it there!! Also for ordering my tunes Viper Speciality be the wiser choice???

OP
OP
H

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
if i have the cable and buy the tunes all i have to do is plug it in to my laptop and the software is allready on my laptop load the tune up and go why would they make a tuner that you couldnt load tunes up unless ur a dealer?????????????????????

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure you can load tunes on there unless you are a dealer with the "tuning software".

You can download the program from SCTs website that will allow you to download and upload tunes from the SCT tuner and your vehicle, as well as the tuner and your computer. What you can't do is alter/adjust the tunes. Only the tuner can do that, unless you buy the tuning software, which a few people on the forum have done.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
or try this: i bet you own a printer. unplug the cable going into it. it should look remarkably similar to the above picture. good luck!