They totaled my Viper today

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, I actually got his email address so I got hold of him.

I will have to see if Chuck can get me the specs on it. He said it was built to hold 950hp, so I'm pretty pleased hehe

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know this is just a sign of the times. No one has any respect for anyone or anything anymore. Parents don't take reponsibillity for their kids or themselves. This as ridiculous as it sounds is just another byproduct of what this society has become. It's all about me, and if that means I can get my hands on something when the cats away, I will. It's pretty darn disgusting. Similar events have occured at TWO local dealers in my area.

Hammer the dealership for disrespecting you. Chrysler needs to know about this, it's time their dealers pay for this type of offense. As far as I'm concerned it's not an insurance claim, there was no "accident", it was willful disregard of your direct instructions.
Great post, same crap here in the UK, Just look at the Riots we have had overhere, there is very little respect :(

Really sorry to hear of your loss :(
So just how did they break the news to you? has anything happened to the employee yet? Busted hands and knee caps would be a good start :nunu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, I actually got his email address so I got hold of him.

I will have to see if Chuck can get me the specs on it. He said it was built to hold 950hp, so I'm pretty pleased hehe

Definitely, that engine is built alright. I think you got one hell of a deal and I can personally attest to the fact that your Viper is monster fun on the highways (legally of course). When Keith would come over to my house, I could hear his Viper start up in his garage 6 miles away :D. It pulls hard like a freight train and makes babies cry, what's not to love?!? :lmao: Enjoy it!

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think one hell of a deal is putting it mildly! After speaking with Keith, he emailed me his receipts and everything from the build, and I'm very happy to say I have more $ in receipts from the engine build, than I actually paid for the car :2tu:

It is a blast to drive, I knew something was up the first time I drove it. I'd never driven a Gen 3 before, but it seemed like way more than a car would put out from the factory :rolaugh:

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything is as it was in those pictures because the car was repossessed. Previous owner never had a choice in the matter as he hadn't made payment in months on the car. Glad to see it ended up with someone who will take care of it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235