Bought my first Viper!

squiderm3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello!

New to the forum and just wanted to say hi to everyone here. Bought my 09 SRT10 VOI 10 Edition just a couple weeks ago and finally got around to taking some pics.

Love everything about the car except the wheels, not so crazy about those so they're going to get changed out. If anyone in the Edmonton area knows of a good place that carry high end rims, please shoot me a PM.

Enough talk, here are some pics:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

squiderm3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I think the wheels look great :headbang: (needs black lugs/center caps though, IMO)

That seems to be general opinion from most of the friends and neighbors too but up here in the cold north, it reminds me of the winter rims that everyone puts on once the snow falls.

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As mentioned above, Davenport and also Tuner Works in Calgary sell wheels. Not sure of anyone in Edmonton though.

Great looking car:2tu:

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of black wheels until they appeared on the Viper...Don't touch it :nono:
But if you do, send em my way!!!!!!!

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Black wheels only look good to me on specific color cars. They remind me of really dirty brake dusty wheels. So, it really is about personal preference and you HAVE to do whatever it takes for the car to make you smile every time you see it. See the ultimate wheel threads for ideas.

Gen III/IV wheel thread & Gen I/II wheel thread

OP
OP
S

squiderm3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and all the positive feedback.

This has seriously been one of the toughest decisions I've ever had to make. :dunno:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can always run around with 2 sets of Wheels? You car looks great and the pics are top notch.

Bruce

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car does look great with the black wheels but if you have money burning a hole in your pocket a viper will help do that pretty quick.

I would leave them and spend the money elsewhere.
You must be registered for see images

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Regardless of what one likes or doesn't like, the car is a Viper Owner's Invitational Edition and there are very few in Canada. The next owner would likely appreciate having the original wheels when the car is sold ---- so keep the wheels and just get another set if you desire a different look, IMHO.

Bill P

OP
OP
S

squiderm3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of what one likes or doesn't like, the car is a Viper Owner's Invitational Edition and there are very few in Canada. The next owner would likely appreciate having the original wheels when the car is sold ---- so keep the wheels and just get another set if you desire a different look, IMHO.

Bill P

This is what I was thinking as well but not sure if I plan to sell the car down the road or not, it's a tough decision.:dunno: