Sean Roe

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This post is a little delayed but that is only due to VIR preparations. I have been having issues over the past few weeks getting my car tuned. I have either had issues with the local shops not wanting to tune it, too busy, not calling back, bad customer service, or even trying to rip me off. I finally got fed up with it and called Sean and asked him to start making some changes via email.

Over the period of about 1.5 weeks we emailed back and forth to get my car's tune a little closer to optimal performance and reduce the amount of gas it was dumping. Sean paid extra attention the day of my trip and sent me 2 tunes to run on to help the car perform good at the track.

Track day is over now and the car performed stellar. She ran like a champ. Thank you very much Sean for helping me out last minute. The work you did was superb and at a price that cannot be compared to others. Thanks again.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats exactly what happen to me i could not even get a call back from underground and the rest were too busy, i sent my car to him because he was the only one i could feel i could get a hold of by email or phone. He is always the best about getting back to you.
Cheers!