Al Bundy Viper Trivia

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other day I posted in the Thread "What's your favorite fictional character of all time ?" that Al Bundy was that guy.

http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-...ur-favorite-fictional-character-all-time.html

So I'm watching the Biography channel last night and they had a new episode on the "Married with Children" show but it was preceded by an old episode on Ed O'Neill who plays Al Bundy. During that show David Faustino aka Bud says that when the show took off in season 3 and really put the Fox network on the map Ed O'Neill got a huge pay increase and swapped out his old beat up Dodge for a new Viper.

I did a little searching around and found that there was also an episode that I haven't seen that featured a Red Dodge Viper... The show was "Get Outta Dodge" or something. You may want to set your DVR and check out the Ed O'Neill Biography episode although it's just a very short clip on the Viper but they do show a newer Red Striped SRT10 (file photo in all likelihood)... I had no idea that there was any link between Ed and the show and the Dodge Viper...:2tu::headbang:

You must be registered for see images

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a great episode (as they all were). I think I felt worse for Al at the end of that episode than usual lol. I found it on youtube.com a couple years ago, but it was in a foreign language, so that didn't do any good.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if they actually used his personal car for the show and where the car or cars wound up...

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember that episode. He was getting the viper because his dodge was the only one that was about to turn 1 million miles or something like that. They were gonna film it and then give him the viper. He fell asleep in the car with 999,999 miles on it and it somehow got out of gear and when he woke up it was over the one million mark.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Al bundy is the man..the koolest thing is dont we all have a lil al bundy in us

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
big red thinkin- boy would i like to get in that car and run some suckers over. you al!:lmao:

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has this site devoted a thread to "Celebrities who own Vipers" ?

I will do a search, and if not, I will create one.

Ockay found this; http://forums.viperclub.org/general-viper-discussion/613969-celebrity-famous-viper-owners.html

This one was on ebay a few months ago...

Rod Stewart's ex-gardener gets 11 years in prison for car theft, sex offense
AFP, June, 2005

MIAMI (AFP) — Rod Stewart's former gardener was sentenced to 11 years in prison after pleading guilty to charges that included stealing the rock icon's sports car and attempted ****** battery of a female neighbor, Florida media said.

Donald Smith stole Stewart's Dodge Viper last year after getting fired from his landscaping job at the singer's Palm Beach home, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported, citing a police report. The yellow sports car was found later near a canal with 15,000 dollars' worth of damage.

The public defender said Smith had been using ******* and the anti-anxiety drug Xanax for two days, according to the newspaper.

Four months later, Smith went to his neighbor's home, held a knife to her neck and threatened to kill her as her young...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave