stolen viper ft myers

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope they catch the perp and slowly torture him. maybe stake him down on a fire ant mound.

I hate people that steal....
they used to hang horse thieves didn't they!
bring back frontier justice.....

Dodge Viper stolen from south Fort Myers home; ******* crumbs left as evidence | news-press.com | The News-Press

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"A neighbor, who was watching the residence...."

If the neighbor was watching, why didn't he/she call the police. With ******* crumbs everywhere, obviously the thief took his/her time snooping around before making off with the snake.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I cant believe he took or had the only keys...The thief probably found a spare set as he was making lunch.

Maybe a lojack is something to think about.

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Robert Evans, who is a neighbor of Stan Grouse, the victim, told deputies that between July 10 and Tuesday someone pried open the front door of the house in the 13000 block of Eagle Ridge Lakes in Fort Myers, according to a Lee County Sheriff’s Office report.
The person rummaged through the cabinets, went into the garage and went through a 2006 Chevrolet Impala.
They then took the 2001 “mint condition yellow 2001 Dodge Viper show car.”
The car has Michigan plates and a K&W sticker on the back of the car."

Anybody know Stan Grouse ?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always figure if you get your Viper stolen you'll find it within a mile or so as soon as the thief jumps on the throttle and wrecks it. Thinking it's a vette.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456