Dodge Viper CUSTOM POLISHED Intake Manifold...Photos Inside

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Re: NEW...AC Compressor Custom Polished...BEFORE & AFTER Photos Inside...

WOW....I like that!

Hey Jerry its been a while...how has everything been going with you? Last time we talked I think you had the Porsche, but I think you have sold that now right?

Oh and I took down one of my files yesterday on the server and it was the AC Compressor file...oops. I will get that back up here probably today. Just doing a LOT of work on the website here recently and changing file structures. You should check it out again soon. :)

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
2006 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing Services...

Hello Everyone,

This customer sent in their 2006 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

For more Metal Polishing Photos and Info visit the website: Mirror Finish Polishing

For a quote on your order today just simply send us an e-mail and we will get out a quote to you for your project: [email protected]

2006 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

You must be registered for see images attach

2006 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

2006 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Toyota Supra Parts AFTER Custom Metal Polishing Services...

Hello Everyone,

I know these parts are not from a Dodge Viper, but metal is metal and thought some of you might want to see the outcome of the metal polishing.

This customer sent in their Toyota Supra Parts for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

For more Metal Polishing Photos and Info visit the website: Mirror Finish Polishing

For a quote on your order today just simply send us an e-mail and we will get out a quote to you for your project: [email protected]

Toyota Supra Wastegate AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Aluminum Waterpump AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Aluminum Waterpump AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Re: Toyota Supra Parts AFTER Custom Metal Polishing Services...

Toyota Supra Turbo AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Valve Covers AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Pulleys AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score

Toyota Supra Radiator AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Pipes AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score

Toyota Supra Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Fuel Rail AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Clamps AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Radiator Brackets AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Cam Gears AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Belt Tensioner AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

This customer sent in their Aluminum V8 Intake Manifold for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

V8 Aluminum Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know this is not from a Dodge Viper, but metal is metal and thought some of you might be interested in seeing how the metal comes out after we are finished.

This customer sent in their 1976 Chevy Impala SS Brake Master and AC Compressor for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

1976 Chevy Impala SS Brake Master AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

1976 Chevy Impala SS Brake Master AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

1976 Chevy Impala SS Brake Fluid Reservoir AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

1976 Chevy Impala SS AC Compressor AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please, no more "ricer" parts... I think my computer screen is having hives. :lmao:

Actually, you do a great job. That stuff looks like you chromed everything! Wow. Amazing. I have a 2003 Viper and maybe would consider having the intakes done. Please shoot me a PM with a quote. Thanks. :)

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Please, no more "ricer" parts... I think my computer screen is having hives. :lmao:

Actually, you do a great job. That stuff looks like you chromed everything! Wow. Amazing. I have a 2003 Viper and maybe would consider having the intakes done. Please shoot me a PM with a quote. Thanks. :)

lol...metal is metal and it doesn't matter if it is a "ricer" part, rusty old trailer part that has been sitting in a junk yard for 40 years or a 2003 Viper part...it all comes out to a Mirror Finish after we are done with it. :)

Shoot me over you e-mail address and I will get you out current pricing, turnaround times and additional info.

Thanks

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

This customer sent in their Ford Mustang Cobra Blow Off Valve for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Ford Mustang Cobra Blow off Valve AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Ford Mustang Cobra Blow off Valve AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I echo everyone else's comments, that is beautiful work!

So, I can send regular non-stainless pieces from my engine to you and you can polish? I would think for some smaller pieces, might be easier to clear coat, but do understand about water getting and sitting on a polished intake manifold and such.

I have more of a garage queen, so that is less of an issue, unless the pieces tarnish on their own.

Have to take a look at my engine and come up with list of things I would want to do.

Thanks!

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
I echo everyone else's comments, that is beautiful work!

So, I can send regular non-stainless pieces from my engine to you and you can polish? I would think for some smaller pieces, might be easier to clear coat, but do understand about water getting and sitting on a polished intake manifold and such.

I have more of a garage queen, so that is less of an issue, unless the pieces tarnish on their own.

Have to take a look at my engine and come up with list of things I would want to do.

Thanks!

We can polish aluminum, steel, titanium, magnesium, brass and copper but the only items in your engine bay are going to be mainly aluminum followed by some steel. If you think your engine bay is going to get dirty all of the time, or water sitting on anything all the time then we can add the clearcoat option to your order.

Basically anything metal we can polish to a Mirror Finish. For example:

Intake Manifold
Fuel Rails
Brackets
Piping
Alternator
Waterpump
Tensioner
Etc.

Metal Polishing&Buffing Services- Premium Polishing of Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Titanium&Other Chrome Metal Polishing Services - Page 1

Shoot me over an e-mail to [email protected] letting us now what you are going to need done and we will get you out current pricing, turnaround times and additional info.

Thanks

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know this is not from a Dodge Viper, but metal is metal and thougt some of you might like to see the outcome of the metal polishing.

This customer sent in their Ford Mustang Fore Performance Fuel Rails in for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services a while back and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Fore Performance Fuel Rails AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

This customer sent in their Dodge Viper Fuel Rails in for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services a while back and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Dodge Viper Fuel Rails AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know this isn't from a Dodge Viper, but metal is metal and thought some of you may be interested in how these pieces came out.

Siemens Industry sent in their Aluminum Blocks for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services last week (expedited service) and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Siemens Industry Aluminum Blocks AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know this is not from a Viper, but metal is metal and thought some of you might be interested in seeing the outcome of this project.

This customer sent in about 60 sets of these Reflectors for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out. These special reflectors have already went through Corning's many electronic, special testing procedures and they have all passed with great results.

Corning Inc. Reflectors AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know this is not from a Dodge Viper, but metal is metal and thought some of you might want to see how the metal comes out after we are finished.

This customer sent in their Monte Carlo parts for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services a while back and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Monte Carlo Steel AC Compressor BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Monte Carlo Steel AC Compressor AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Monte Carlo Aluminum Pipes BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Monte Carlo Aluminum Pipes AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Monte Carlo Aluminum Reservoir Tank BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Monte Carlo Aluminum Reservoir Tank AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Why does 9/10 of your posts have to begin with this statement?

This IS a Viper website. We appreciate your support and I'm sure that if anyone is considering getting something polished they will consider your services.

Because its not a Dodge Viper part, but metal is metal and either way we can get everything to a Mirror Finish no matter if its from an old rusty trailer sitting in a junkyard or a brand new Dodge Viper.

People will consider the services if they know you provide the service and the metal comes out to a quality finish which is why I show how metal parts come out after we are finished with them.

Thanks

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know these parts are not from a Dodge Viper, but metal is metal and thought some of you might be interested in how the metal comes out after we are finished with it.

This customer sent in their Toyota Supra parts for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services a while back and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Toyota Supra Upper Intake Manifold BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Upper Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Lower Intake Manifold BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Lower Intake Manifold BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Lower Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Precision Turbo AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Precision Turbo AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Valve Covers AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
I hate to ask but how many hours did it take to do the Viper intake? It's beautiful.

We have many, many hours into our Dodge Viper Intake manifolds as we do not only polish the top, but we also polish each of the 10 center section runners, the sides of the intake and also each of the 10 lower runners.

Its a lot of work, but in the end it does come out really nice and provides a good quality product for the customers out there.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have many, many hours into our Dodge Viper Intake manifolds as we do not only polish the top, but we also polish each of the 10 center section runners, the sides of the intake and also each of the 10 lower runners.

Its a lot of work, but in the end it does come out really nice and provides a good quality product for the customers out there.

How about a rough guess as to the number of hours? Just curious.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know this is not from a Dodge Viper, but metal is metal and thought some of you might be interested in seeing the outcome of old brass parts after our custom metal polishing services.

This customer sent in their Brass Door parts for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the brass metal came out.

Brass Door Trim Pieces BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Brass Door Trim Pieces AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know this is not from a car, but metal is metal and thought some of you might be interested in how the Titanium Metal Came out after our custom metal polishing services.

This customer sent in their Titanium Litespeed Bicycle Frame for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the titanium metal came out.

Titanium Litespeed Bicycle Frame BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Titanium Litespeed Bicycle Frame AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services