Dodge Viper CUSTOM POLISHED Intake Manifold...Photos Inside

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

One of our customers sent in this Dodge Viper Intake Manifold a while back and thought some of you may be interested in seeing how the Metal Polishing and Buffing Services came out on this Intake Manifold.

We put the extra time, materials and care into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

For more Metal Polishing Photos and Info visit the website: Mirror Finish Polishing

Contact Info

E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 816-529-6089

Dodge Viper 8.0L Intake Manifold BEFORE Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

You must be registered for see images attach

Dodge Viper 8.0L Intake Manifold BEFORE Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Dodge Viper 8.0L Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Dodge Viper 8.0L Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks fantastic! :2tu:

But would you want to clear coat it?
I just wouldn't want to have to polish it every other week if it oxidizes. :dunno:

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Looks fantastic! :2tu:

But would you want to clear coat it?
I just wouldn't want to have to polish it every other week if it oxidizes. :dunno:

We do have clearcoating options available if that is what the customer decides they want to do, but after our metal polishing process as long as you keep it clean and not let water sit on the metal for weeks at a time you won't have any issues at all with it.

Thanks

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Thats mine. Mirror Finish Polishing did an amazing job!

Nader,

Its been a little while since I talked to you last...how has everything been going lately? Car running good I assume? :) Let us know if you need anything else and we will take care of you no problem.

Thanks

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything is great. Thanks for asking. Question what polish do you recommend for upkeep? I have mothers but unsure if you have a better recommendation.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Everything is great. Thanks for asking. Question what polish do you recommend for upkeep? I have mothers but unsure if you have a better recommendation.

Good to hear.

If you use Mothers Billet Polish along with a Microfiber towel that should work. Make sure to use one Microfiber to apply and then a perfectly clean Microfiber to finalize the finish.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Beautiful work.

Thank you for the kind words...much appreciated.

We finished and shipped another Dodge Viper Intake Manifold not too long ago, but this one was a 2009 that we shipped out. I will post photos of that one on here as well.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
NEW...2008 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold Custom Polished...

Hello Everyone,

This customer sent in their 2008 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold in for Metal Polishing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how everything came out.

We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

For more Metal Polishing Photos and Info visit the website: Mirror Finish Polishing

For a quote on your order today just simply send us an e-mail and we will get out a quote to you for your project: [email protected]

PHONE: 816-529-6089
E-MAIL: [email protected]

2008 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

2008 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

2008 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NEW...2008 Dodge Viper Intake Manifold Custom Polished...

I sent you an email with no response yet. Its only been a day or so but what is the cost for an 08?

OP
OP
M
Reaction score

I sent you an email with no response yet. Its only been a day or so but what is the cost for an 08?

Is your name Greg? I received an e-mail that just asking how much it was to polish an '08 Intake. I was going to e-mail back this morning to see what car the intake manifold was for as we polish every type of intake manifold you can think of including very old vintage intake manifolds.

I will shoot you over a quote with all of the information you will need.

Thanks

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
NEW...Taurus PT99 Handgun Polished to a Mirror Finish ** Photos Inside **

Hello Everyone,

I know this is not a part from a Dodge Viper or anything, but metal is metal and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out on this project.

This customer sent in their Taurus PT99 Handgun in for Metal Polishing Services a while back and thought some of you may be interested in how everything came out.

We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

For a quote on your order today just simply send us an e-mail and we will get out a quote to you for your project: [email protected]

Taurus PT99 Handgun AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NEW...Taurus PT99 Handgun Polished to a Mirror Finish ** Photos Inside **

looks sweet do you have before pics?

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That looks great! Can you guys also swirl polish (engine turn polish?) as well? I was thinking of having my intake or valve coners done.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oops, valve covers

OP
OP
M
Reaction score

That looks great! Can you guys also swirl polish (engine turn polish?) as well? I was thinking of having my intake or valve coners done.

Shoot me over an example photo of what exactly you are talking about because it doesn't sound like you just want your valve covers polished.

Thanks

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How much did it cost to polish that pistol?

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love polished car parts like women love diamonds. :2tu:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Got to appreciate the high end show quality! Nice work.

Ciao,
Toddy

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
NEW...Supercharger Polished***Photos Inside***

Hello Everyone,

I know this is not from a Dodge Viper, but metal is metal and thought some of you may be interested in seeing the results of this project.

This customer sent in their Ford Mustang Cobra Supercharger in for Metal Polishing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Ford Mustang Cobra Supercharger AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Ford Mustang Cobra Supercharger AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Dodge Viper Fuel Rails AFTER Custom Metal Polishing Services**Photos Inside**

Hello Everyone,

This customer sent in their Dodge Viper Fuel Rails for Custom Metal Polishing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Dodge Viper Fuel Rails AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score

How much did it cost to polish that pistol?

Not only is there a lot more info that goes with a quote, but also most forums do not allow pricing directly on the forum, so if you just shoot me over your e-mail address I can get you pricing and all of the additonal info you will need.

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Thanks

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Large Gun Barrel AFTER Custom Metal Polishing Services...

Hello Everyone,

This customer sent in their Large Gun Barrel for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Large Gun Barrel AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Custom Pinhole Camera Polished to a Mirror Finish...Before & After Photos Inside...

Hello Everyone,

I know this isn't from a Viper or anything, but metal is metal and though some of you may be interested in seeing the outcome of this project.

This customer sent in their Custom Pinhole Camera for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Custom Pinhole Camera BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Custom Pinhole Camera AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Custom Pinhole Camera AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
NEW...AC Compressor Custom Polished...BEFORE & AFTER Photos Inside...

Hello Everyone,

I know this is not from a Dodge Viper, but metal is metal and thought some of you may be interested in seeing how this AC Compressor came out.

This customer sent in their Ford Mustang AC Compressor for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Ford Mustang AC Compressor BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Ford Mustang AC Compressor AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
NEW...Large Crossmember AFTER Custom Metal Polishing Services **Photos Inside**

Hello Everyone,

I know this is not from a Dodge Viper, but metal is metal and thought some of you may be interested in seeing this item.

This customer sent in their Toyota Supra Crossmember for Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services not too long ago and thought some of you may be interested in how the metal came out.

Toyota Supra Turbo Crossmember AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Turbo Crossmember AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services