Thread: Got a question, comment or suggestion about the website/classifieds?

Reply to Thread
    Viper Owner

Lightbulb Got a question, comment or suggestion about the website/classifieds?

Please post it HERE rather than in the "Posting Policies" section (where you are right now).

Thank you!

Enthusiast

Default Re: Got a question, comment or suggestion about the website/classifieds?

Will the 10 most recent thread section return anytime soon? What about the Private Message waiting counter that used to appear at top left? I really miss these two things.

Viper Owner

Default Re: Got a question, comment or suggestion about the website/classifieds?

If you click on the "new posts" icon that will give you the latest posts, and if you enter one of those threads it will remove it from your list unless someone else puts a newer post in that thread, so it is a good indicator of recent activity. You can turn on the popup for instant messages as well as set it up to get emails when you get a PM.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Lee00blacksilverGTS View Post
    If you click on the "new posts" icon that will give you the latest posts, and if you enter one of those threads it will remove it from your list unless someone else puts a newer post in that thread, so it is a good indicator of recent activity. You can turn on the popup for instant messages as well as set it up to get emails when you get a PM.
    Thanks that helps.

Viper Owner

Hi Guys, this maybe something Runnr needs to look at but I seem to be having trouble viewing pages on the website, its not all the time, but its beginning to happen more and more lately.

I keep getting this error message
    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /threads/594428-Paint-is-finally-going-on....../page2 on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any ideas why?

Viper Owner

I am trying to unsubscribe from these messages, but my profile says I don't have any subscriptions ??????

ViperTony has uploaded one or more ads to a category you subscribe to.

Script call malformed. Some actions require you to be logged in. Please verify you are logged in and try the link again. If you continue to have problems please notify your Administrator.

AND I CANNOT POST TO THIS FORM ???? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON ?????

Site programmer

I'll remove your subs manually for ya

Viper Owner

RUNNR, The Viper club of Ga asked me to remove the sticky which referances 2011 events and replace it with my thread about 2013 events. I don't have a clue how to do this, probably can't
    Thanks
    David

Site programmer

Link to thread please.

Viper Owner

How come I get emails about replys to my classified ad but they don't show in the ad? Gotten 2 over the last week and cannot view them.

VCA Forum Staff

Josh, replies to ads are moderated and must be approved before showing up in the ads. In this case, we fell behind on approving pending classified ad responses. They've all been cleared a few minutes ago. Your responses are visible in your ad now. Sorry.

Viper Owner

all good thank you

VCA Member
    South

Putting an ad in the classified section.

What size photo is acceptable?
    George Farris

VCA Forum Staff

Quote Originally Posted by George Farris View Post
    Putting an ad in the classified section.

What size photo is acceptable?
    The software allows somewhere around an 8 mb pic to be uploaded. It is automatically resized on upload to work with the site.

We do recommend a decent size (bigger than 1 mb) photo so the buyer can see the image clearly. Too small and it will be grainy.

VCA Member
    Midsouth

Hi,
    I'm tring to reply to a post, and it says's no permisson, what is going on, I'm a member, It was about Autoform in todays new post. Admi. please help!
    Dave

VCA Member
    Midsouth

I was reviewing the events calendar and realized that the forum has no place to post non Viper shows rallies cruises or events. There are a lot of really good events going on out there that could use a few more Vipers attending. I would like to see a local event calendar where people could post special events going on that they know about. This one in the Outer Banks, NC coming in March was a lot of fun last year but only two Vipers were there. http://firstflightcruisers.com/index.php?pageid=ss14 There is a show in Merchantville NJ that has become quite an event over the years. Last year they had 800 cars on display. http://www.merchantvillecarshow.net/show-details.html These are only two examples and I would like to see more.