Got a question, comment or suggestion about the website/classifieds?

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the 10 most recent thread section return anytime soon? What about the Private Message waiting counter that used to appear at top left? I really miss these two things.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you click on the "new posts" icon that will give you the latest posts, and if you enter one of those threads it will remove it from your list unless someone else puts a newer post in that thread, so it is a good indicator of recent activity. You can turn on the popup for instant messages as well as set it up to get emails when you get a PM.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you click on the "new posts" icon that will give you the latest posts, and if you enter one of those threads it will remove it from your list unless someone else puts a newer post in that thread, so it is a good indicator of recent activity. You can turn on the popup for instant messages as well as set it up to get emails when you get a PM.

Thanks that helps.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys, this maybe something Runnr needs to look at but I seem to be having trouble viewing pages on the website, its not all the time, but its beginning to happen more and more lately.

I keep getting this error message
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /threads/594428-Paint-is-finally-going-on....../page2 on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any ideas why?

Secrt007Agt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to unsubscribe from these messages, but my profile says I don't have any subscriptions ??????

ViperTony has uploaded one or more ads to a category you subscribe to.

Script call malformed. Some actions require you to be logged in. Please verify you are logged in and try the link again. If you continue to have problems please notify your Administrator.

AND I CANNOT POST TO THIS FORM ???? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON ?????

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RUNNR, The Viper club of Ga asked me to remove the sticky which referances 2011 events and replace it with my thread about 2013 events. I don't have a clue how to do this, probably can't
Thanks
David

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How come I get emails about replys to my classified ad but they don't show in the ad? Gotten 2 over the last week and cannot view them.

V

VCA Forum Staff

Josh, replies to ads are moderated and must be approved before showing up in the ads. In this case, we fell behind on approving pending classified ad responses. They've all been cleared a few minutes ago. Your responses are visible in your ad now. Sorry.

V

VCA Forum Staff

Putting an ad in the classified section.

What size photo is acceptable?

The software allows somewhere around an 8 mb pic to be uploaded. It is automatically resized on upload to work with the site.

We do recommend a decent size (bigger than 1 mb) photo so the buyer can see the image clearly. Too small and it will be grainy.

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm tring to reply to a post, and it says's no permisson, what is going on, I'm a member, It was about Autoform in todays new post. Admi. please help!
Dave

Barry

VCA Member
Reaction score
I was reviewing the events calendar and realized that the forum has no place to post non Viper shows rallies cruises or events. There are a lot of really good events going on out there that could use a few more Vipers attending. I would like to see a local event calendar where people could post special events going on that they know about. This one in the Outer Banks, NC coming in March was a lot of fun last year but only two Vipers were there. http://firstflightcruisers.com/index.php?pageid=ss14 There is a show in Merchantville NJ that has become quite an event over the years. Last year they had 800 cars on display. http://www.merchantvillecarshow.net/show-details.html These are only two examples and I would like to see more.