Thread: New owner/member

Reply to Thread
    Viper Owner

Post New owner/member

Hello all,

My name is Navin and wanted to introduce myself as a new member and owner, located in Columbus OH.

I have been a Mopar guy for most of my life, ranging from older Daytona Z (something about that car that I loved!) to modern Hemi cars to my recent 'New to me' 2006 Coupe. I'm really looking forward to meeting all the regional and not so local owners in the coming months/years. Cars in general have always been a passion of mine and I consider myself very fortunate that I can add the Viper to my garage. The Viper and '71 Challenger has been on the top of list for over 10 years and excited to be able to get some seat time in the snake real soon.

Delivery should be done this weekend and will post pictures once cleaned up but, many of you may already know the car as I purchased it from a VCA member. Big thumbs up and thank you to Ryan for being an honest and open seller!

Enthusiast

Default Re: New owner/member

Congrats on the new to you purchase! Ohio is a very active region. We are hosting the Widwest Zone Rendezvous this year at the MOPAR Nationals in Columbus in just a couple of weeks.http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...gust-9-11-2013

One of the best ways to get the most out of your car is to join the VCA. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a p.m.

Bob Bierman. VCA OH VP.

Viper Owner

Welcome. I too started in a Daytona Shelby Z and now am in a Viper. Excited to see pics of the car! What color?

Viper Owner

Bob: I will definitely be there! Need to talk to my fiancée to see if we will both attend the dinner or just me. She may have her fill of car culture by mid day,

'The _Greg': Red. Actually my first red car. Usually go with Black or Silver. While Black is always my preference, I'm thinking the Viper has the power to sway me in favor of Red

Viper Owner

Congrats and welcome to the craziness!!

Glad to hear that you will be at Mopar Nationals in a couple weeks. That is a fantastic event. You are also welcome to join us for the pre-mopar nats get together on Thursday night. A few of us are meeting up at Tilted Kilt on Polaris about 7pm to get some dinner and hang out before the official festivities start on Friday.

Link to the pre-mopar nats get together: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...in-Columbus-OH

Enthusiast

Welcome to the VCA. Congrats on the new ride.

Enthusiast

Congratulations on getting your Viper. Might I suggest that you adorn it with a Michigan - Go Blue bumper sticker. That's sure to get you noticed around town.

Enjoy.

Enthusiast

Welcome!

We will be in Granville, Ohio on Sunday the 28th. Stop by if you get a chance.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...July-28th-2013

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Dale.Volz View Post
    Congratulations on getting your Viper. Might I suggest that you adorn it with a Michigan - Go Blue bumper sticker. That's sure to get you noticed around town.

Enjoy.
    As a former NY'er, and being in OH for about 6 years, I have done well remaining neutral between the Blue v. Scarlet/Gray

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by daytonprowler View Post
    Welcome!

We will be in Granville, Ohio on Sunday the 28th. Stop by if you get a chance.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...July-28th-2013
    Thanks! My fiancée and I are thinking about it, looks like a good time.