Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

In it's natural habitat.............

I have had the absolute pleasure of buying Josh's (warfangs) old car. Josh was taken from us by an unexpected illness at the just 36 years of age.

VCA national president Chris Marshall got me in touch with Lily (Josh’s Widow) who I have had the honor of buying the car from.

I can’t say Thank you enough to Lily and Chris for going above and beyond for me. I owe them both so much for such a great experience. I will never be able to repay either of them for the kindness they have showed me. They are both reasons why I consider the Viper Club more of a Family then a club. Thank you!

My Wife and I drove the car from San Jose, CA all the way to Gardner, KS. Almost 2,000 miles when all was said and done. It was quite the adventure. And there are many more adventures waiting for this Beautiful Red and White GTS...................

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow gardner ks.small little very cool town...my parents used to live thier..

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes indeed..Im actually a lil chocked up and could only hope I would be remembered in such a way...WarFang rides again..gotta love it

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!! and thank you for keeping it in the family. Looking forward to your usual video updates.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on everyones comments:2tu:

2000miles... sadly, many vipers dont even see that in a couple years. nice drive!!:drive:

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been reading up on the posts re: this car and previous owner. Glad to see that the car went to someone who would treasure it's past and know about the previous owner. Glad this turned out well.

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Are you going to get the same plate when you register it in Kansas? :2tu:

Not sure if I am or not. My wife and I have talked about it a lot she really wants me to retain my SRYOFCR plate. And Honestly that really goes better with my style. Also I don't know if Lily would want me to keep warfang or not. I would defiantly have to ask her first.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fitting to see that car DRIVEN 2000 miles with its new owner. Change the plates and mail them back to his wife. Congrats on the car.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It feels good to learn that this car went to a good loving home! Holy **** that SSG ACR looks extremely good :omg:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never had the honor of meeting Warfang,I consider Dan a friend and know there is no
Viper in the country that will be loved more!!!Congrats Dan no one deserves it more!!!

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats.

Great to see Warfangs car with a true believer!

I am sure he is looking down from heaven, smiling, knowing how happy his car is now making you....

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats Dan. Have enjoyed watching your videos over the years and it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife last week. That GTS looks great and really like those wheels.