Vanity Plate Names

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do a search of "Vanity and plates" you will see MANY threads on this. Some VERY creative plates.

Mine is V10VENOM btw

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:search:

each one of these separately:
personalized plate, vanity plate, license plate

enjoy the hundreds of responses:)

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is: I HAV ONE

i ride along with Squad and people look at the back of our Vipers like ***:dunno:

OP
OP
G

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Should have known this had already been discussed. Thanks and will search.

BTW DOM426H I could not get teh search button to work.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
There IS another theory in play for some. As I was "plating" a new ACR last week at the BMV, the nice young woman asked me if I wanted any special type of plate....which I politely declined, asking instead for the standard issue with as many random numbers and letters as possible. She looked puzzled for a moment, then with a smile, said "Yes, I understand" !!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SEARCH FEATURE

Almost every question you can think of has already been asked and answered! In some cases, the information may be out of date and a new thread will be needed, but in many cases, an answer to your question may be under 10 seconds away!

The VCA Web Forums has a search feature very similar to web search engines like Google. By typing in a few words, it will search all old posts since the website was created to find words matching what you typed in. Be mindful though, the more words you type the fewer results you will get as it will try to find posts only with all of the words you types. In saying that as well, by using words like “The” and “It” you will get hundreds if not thousands of threads. I might suggest sticking to main words. Also try to avoid year specific searches. It will block out a lot of good info. For example:

“What is the best exhaust system for my 2006”

It might be better as:

“best exhaust”

To do a search, click on Search located in the center of the Directional Information Toolbar. If you are wanting a quick overall search, just type in the words in the search box. For this example, we will go with an Advanced Search as you can further clarify your search parameters.

Once you have clicked on Search, click Advanced Search located under the Quick Search field.

Type in the key words you want to search for. Once you have typed in your key words, click on the drop down arrow on the Search All Open Forums tab located on the lower right side of the Search page if you would like to clarify your search. Choose a specific forums you would like the question searched under. In some cases this is not needed but if you are wanting the best exhaust for your 2008, you will not want the threads from the 1992 cars. This feature helps to cut down on the amount of non-applicable information that will be presented to you. Do remember though, by selecting the one section you are narrowing down the number of places the search will look. If there was a thread in the Racing section, and you only selected the SRT section, you will not see that information. This menu can be useful if used correctly.

Once complete, click Search and see your answers! Feel free to play, there is no limit to the amount of searches you can do!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper