More car posters in classifieds

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More poster cleaning out... Make offer for any or all. $5 shipping no matter how many you buy. All are 24x36 (standard poster size). Never displayed, so no tackholes, creases, bends, etc. Will post classified link once ad is approved

You must be registered for see images

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never said there was no Dodge poster in the batch. I said you have NON DODGE posters period! Learn to read! Starting to think your English skills are like mine! ;)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You feelin OK Chad? Giving up and admitting failure so fast? :omg:

WHO ARE YOU THAT HACKED INTO CHAD'S ACCOUNT AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH CHAD!:nunu: I WILL COME AND FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE ERROR IN YOUR WAYS! :nunu:
(Unless it was team yellow that attacked you and made you see the light of the world - yellow Vipers!:lmao:)

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You feelin OK Chad? Giving up and admitting failure so fast? :omg:

WHO ARE YOU THAT HACKED INTO CHAD'S ACCOUNT AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH CHAD!:nunu: I WILL COME AND FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE ERROR IN YOUR WAYS! :nunu:
(Unless it was team yellow that attacked you and made you see the light of the world - yellow Vipers!:lmao:)

I'm getting old, I'm picking my battles more carefully these days. Don't let your guard down though, as soon as you misspell something, I'll call ya out :D