The next VCA raffle is VoooDoo Edition #01!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's right, you can order THE #1 2010 VoooDoo Edition Viper ACR for the price of a raffle ticket! We will be posting more pictures tonight and even a (gasp!) online order form where you can pay with ANY major credit card - even American Express and Discover. In the meantime:

Click Here for the Viper Club of America Voodoo Edition #1 Raffle Car

Of course with online ticket ordering and all major credit cards now available, this could be one of the fastest selling raffles in club history. With the 2010 model year being one of the shortest production runs and no future Vipers announced, this could be your last opportunity to acquire a brand new Viper. The 2010's undoubtedly boast the best performance specs of any production Viper and the Vooodoo is a timeless design from Mr. Gilles himself.

So be sure to help support the VCA and VOI 11 by buying a raffle ticket. You just might be announced as the new owner of this beautiful Viper in Salt Lake City! :2tu:

Click here for the Viper Owners Invitational 11 - Salt Lake City

V

Venomiss

For all those newbies and owners who want a chance at this beauty you must be a VCA member by August 27th, 2010 to be eligible to purchase tickets.
That leaves two days!

For those who are VCA members already you have until September 27th, 2010 to purchase a raffle ticket for the VooDoo.

V

Venomiss

For all those newbies and owners who want a chance at this beauty you must be a VCA member by August 27th, 2010 to be eligible to purchase tickets.
That leaves two days!

For those who are VCA members already you have until September 27th, 2010 to purchase a raffle ticket for the VooDoo.

My bad. You have until September 17th, 2010 to purchase raffle tickets.
13 days and counting.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a ticket yesterday, You don't buy some you can't win it.

Ted

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought mine...in support of the club.

I wish the VOI was a bit closer to me this year; there's a couple of forum hands I'd like to shake.