This car is getting to my head

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment guys. If you're ever in Arizona stop by to meet the rest of the family. Christine (my Dakota Sport, not my wife) is named after the lead character in the Stephen King movie of the same name and is an obsessive but refined lady with whom I share a fine white wine - Riesling or Gewürztraminer usually. Snaky, our replica '65 Cobra AC is a beer and pretzels guy. I haven't figured out what drink Tina might prefer; she is my Toyota Prius named for the murderous doll in the Twilight Zone episode "Talky Tina" - so named because she has a voice command & response system, but she only responds appropriately to females and clearly hates me. And finally "The Jeep" - my wife's car and our rugged back road traveling companion - is a trail mix and sport drink kind of guy, although we have toasted him with an occasional red wine over romantic campsite dinners.

Our whole family has a love affair with our vehicles and through fantasy we make them an enjoyable part of our family. :)

Yeah, you really got some issues there and need to get help.

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment guys. If you're ever in Arizona stop by to meet the rest of the family. Christine (my Dakota Sport, not my wife) is named after the lead character in the Stephen King movie of the same name and is an obsessive but refined lady with whom I share a fine white wine - Riesling or Gewürztraminer usually. Snaky, our replica '65 Cobra AC is a beer and pretzels guy. I haven't figured out what drink Tina might prefer; she is my Toyota Prius named for the murderous doll in the Twilight Zone episode "Talky Tina" - so named because she has a voice command & response system, but she only responds appropriately to females and clearly hates me. And finally "The Jeep" - my wife's car and our rugged back road traveling companion - is a trail mix and sport drink kind of guy, although we have toasted him with an occasional red wine over romantic campsite dinners.

Our whole family has a love affair with our vehicles and through fantasy we make them an enjoyable part of our family. :)

My middle daughter (12 yo) has named some of our cars, but that is a bit out of my league, there.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what my therapist says too, but what does he know. He drinks warm beer and drives a Porsche named Helmüt.

Best to ya :dunno:

Why do you even post here? You act like you are 16 and starved for attention. Go outside, there is a whole world to see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss