This car is getting to my head

Trekk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, the more I look at this car the more I want it. It just keeps growing on me, as much as I love my car I am dying to sell it so I can just find a viper and park it in my garage. Never felt anything like this for any car. Had to write it to get it out, was ******* me off. :drive:

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Well then, don't nibble on the barrel!! Pull the trigger and buy one already!!! You won't be sorry.

OP
OP
T

Trekk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well then, don't nibble on the barrel!! Pull the trigger and buy one already!!! You won't be sorry.

I know I won't be sorry, just using the money I get from my car to be able to purchase the viper. I swear each single time I look at pics I get butterflies

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wait until it is sitting in the garage... Grab your favorite adult beverage and just stare it at hours on end.

OP
OP
T

Trekk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wait until it is sitting in the garage... Grab your favorite adult beverage and just stare it at hours on end.

LOOOOL, believe me I will be doing that. All I do is look at pictures of this car.

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hadn't drank in over ten years,but yesterday went down to the store and bought a twelve pack and put it in my little garage fridge. I sat and looked at my two Vipers and i really did enjoy it. Just had one beer though. Never was much of a drinker really,but that was fun! lol

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hadn't drank in over ten years,but yesterday went down to the store and bought a twelve pack and put it in my little garage fridge. I sat and looked at my two Vipers and i really did enjoy it. Just had one beer though. Never was much of a drinker really,but that was fun! lol

Can you send the other 11 beers to Plum please?

Rev

aacrewchief

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I much enjoy consuming alcoholic beverages with a friend or two, while staring at my '97 B&W GTS, it makes a great conversation piece, lol! :headbang:

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL - that is what I did last Saturday night (just got my Gen 1 almost 2 weeks ago)!!! LOL - it was about 10:30pm and I had my lawn chair on the drive-way with a nice cold one in my hand and just stared at 'her'! They are an AMAZING car!!

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL - that is what I did last Saturday night (just got my Gen 1 almost 2 weeks ago)!!! LOL - it was about 10:30pm and I had my lawn chair on the drive-way with a nice cold one in my hand and just stared at 'her'! They are an AMAZING car!!

That's weird, I drink a few beers and I think that mine is staring at me...Vipers like beer!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've often wondered what my girl "Elvira" would want to drink if I could serve her an adult beverage....is she like the wine cooler type, or Crown & Coke, or Malibu & Diet Coke...or maybe she's a shot girl? hmmmm If she could sit around the pool I know right well she'd be the one wearing the skimpiest thong. Regards,Aaron

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, the more I look at this car the more I want it. It just keeps growing on me, as much as I love my car I am dying to sell it so I can just find a viper and park it in my garage. Never felt anything like this for any car. Had to write it to get it out, was ******* me off. :drive:
If I was you I would do it now while the prices are in the gutters. Not sure which generation you are looking at (assuming Gen II) but if it is an older one the nice cars are getting farther and fewer apart. Life is also very short. Get out there and buy that Viper of your dreams and enjoy it.

Make sure you post pics and join the VCA after you do.

OP
OP
T

Trekk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was you I would do it now while the prices are in the gutters. Not sure which generation you are looking at (assuming Gen II) but if it is an older one the nice cars are getting farther and fewer apart. Life is also very short. Get out there and buy that Viper of your dreams and enjoy it.

Make sure you post pics and join the VCA after you do.

I am looking at a Gen3 or Gen4, yesterday had my car sold with money in hand and buyers wife made him change his mind at the last second. Was pretty depressive lol, for sure I will be joining the VCA when I get the car :)

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like a lot of the folks on this site I wanted a Viper from the first time I saw one. It took nearly 17 years for me to finally get mine and it is hard to express in words what the ownership experience is like. Every Viper that ever rolled off the line is an amazing car. These cars are so unique and extraordinary just to look at... never mind owning and driving one. One of the things that I enjoy most about my Viper is how you can simply drive down the road and give people an unexpectd thrill when they see your car. From my experience I would say that a Viper probably gets photographed with a camera phone at least once for every mile it's driven. But the best thing about the car IMO is sound of that v10 and the raw feel of all of that power and grip. It's a great car for speed and adrenaline junkies but as others here will also advise you... always keep in mind that the Damn thing can kill you in the blink of an eye if you don't respect it.

aacrewchief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like a lot of the folks on this site I wanted a Viper from the first time I saw one. It took nearly 17 years for me to finally get mine and it is hard to express in words what the ownership experience is like. Every Viper that ever rolled off the line is an amazing car. These cars are so unique and extraordinary just to look at... never mind owning and driving one. One of the things that I enjoy most about my Viper is how you can simply drive down the road and give people an unexpectd thrill when they see your car. From my experience I would say that a Viper probably gets photographed with a camera phone at least once for every mile it's driven. But the best thing about the car IMO is sound of that v10 and the raw feel of all of that power and grip. It's a great car for speed and adrenaline junkies but as others here will also advise you... always keep in mind that the Damn thing can kill you in the blink of an eye if you don't respect it.

AMEN BROTHER!

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've often wondered what my girl "Elvira" would want to drink if I could serve her an adult beverage....is she like the wine cooler type, or Crown & Coke, or Malibu & Diet Coke...or maybe she's a shot girl? hmmmm If she could sit around the pool I know right well she'd be the one wearing the skimpiest thong. Regards,Aaron

You need help...seriously.:lmao:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at a Gen3 or Gen4, yesterday had my car sold with money in hand and buyers wife made him change his mind at the last second. Was pretty depressive lol, for sure I will be joining the VCA when I get the car :)

Well, regardless of the year of the car it sounds like you have been bitten. I remember when I got bitten and can tell you that the ONLY cure is to go out and get one. If you can swing a Gen IV go for it since they have the 600hp. Not that 500 isn't enough but if you are a hp ****** like me the 600 will satisfy your urge.

Good luck with your search. Just do it, you will not regret it.

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know my girl "Vibora" is a tequila drinker - but a classy one. I toast a tequila sunrise or margarita to her. So powerful, yet such a sensual and alluring mystique about her. . . I just can't get her out of my mind.

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay seriously, AFL in NJ and Dale.Volz...u guys are creepy.

u guys are gettin wierd here------------------------

Thanks for the compliment guys. If you're ever in Arizona stop by to meet the rest of the family. Christine (my Dakota Sport, not my wife) is named after the lead character in the Stephen King movie of the same name and is an obsessive but refined lady with whom I share a fine white wine - Riesling or Gewürztraminer usually. Snaky, our replica '65 Cobra AC is a beer and pretzels guy. I haven't figured out what drink Tina might prefer; she is my Toyota Prius named for the murderous doll in the Twilight Zone episode "Talky Tina" - so named because she has a voice command & response system, but she only responds appropriately to females and clearly hates me. And finally "The Jeep" - my wife's car and our rugged back road traveling companion - is a trail mix and sport drink kind of guy, although we have toasted him with an occasional red wine over romantic campsite dinners.

Our whole family has a love affair with our vehicles and through fantasy we make them an enjoyable part of our family. :)

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just get it over with and buy it, you won't regret it!! Then crab a case of cold ones! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh