I joined VCA! Now what?

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey folks,i joined the VCA a couple hours ago and i was wondering what i do next. Both my Vipers are in my wife's name and we have different last names,but i contacted the VA/MD president and he said that was ok and that many members cars are registered in their spouses names. I am just wondering what steps i need to make to be listed on the site as a member? I am in no big hurry but would like to buy a raffle ticket or two for the raffle.Just seeing if their are members here who can advise me of what comes next and how long it generally takes.Thanks a lot! :drive:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey David,
My name is Kelly, I'm the VP for the VA/MD area. Take a glance at this thread:

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/609799-i-just-joined-vca-now-what.html

and if you have any questions, please let me know.

I added you to our local email distribution so you'll get info about upcoming events, etc.

When you have a second, put your VIN in your profile so I can update you to Viper Owner, then when you get your VCA Member number, we'll get you updated to VCA Member here.

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey David,

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/609799-i-just-joined-vca-now-what.html

I added you to our local email distribution so you'll get info about upcoming events, etc.

When you have a second, put your VIN in your profile so I can update you to Viper Owner, then when you get your VCA Member number, we'll get you updated to VCA Member here.

Thank you Kelly,
I will go and add my VIN # now.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your membership!!

To be SURE that there are no glitches with your membership, I would suggest that you call VCA HDQ tomorrow and explain your particular circumstance to them.

1-800-998-1110

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey David,

Kelly,i went to my profile page,but where do i list my Vin# ? I didn't see anywhere to do that,but then again i just joined.I did read the thread you sent me to and it looks like it may take a week or two before i get membership confirmed? Thanks again for your help.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelly,i went to my profile page,but where do i list my Vin# ? I didn't see anywhere to do that,but then again i just joined.I did read the thread you sent me to and it looks like it may take a week or two before i get membership confirmed? Thanks again for your help.

If you want to just shoot me your VIN in a PM, I'll add it for you (I'm an admin here).

Calling the number Steve gave you probably mid-week is a good idea if you're waiting to buy raffle tickets. When you call that number, you'll speak with the folks who handle membership and assignment of member numbers. They will probably be able to give you your number over the phone so that you can put it on your raffle ticket form.

Let me know if you run into any snags and I'll get you taken care of.

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to just shoot me your VIN in a PM, I'll add it for you (I'm an admin here).

Calling the number Steve gave you probably mid-week is a good idea if you're waiting to buy raffle tickets. When you call that number, you'll speak with the folks who handle membership and assignment of member numbers. They will probably be able to give you your number over the phone so that you can put it on your raffle ticket form.

Let me know if you run into any snags and I'll get you taken care of.

Thanks Kelly, PM sent :)

V

Venomiss

Welcome to the fun!

Detroit had some power outages recently but looks like most areas are back in business to take your call.

Don't wait too late if you want to purchase raffle ticket-Friday August 27th is the deadline
to become a VCA member and still be eligible.
(Hoping some others will join you.;))

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the fun!

Detroit had some power outages recently but looks like most areas are back in business to take your call.

Don't wait too late if you want to purchase raffle ticket-Friday August 27th is the deadline
to become a VCA member and still be eligible.
(Hoping some others will join you.;))

Thanks! Yeah,i will call sometime midweek and hope i make it in time...I want that Voodoo edition and i feel like i will win. :D

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome nutz.. from another Va/Md VCA member.. this region is pretty active, with lunches and cruises fairly often. You really get your money's worth at our events.
Also come on out to Salt Lake and VOI 11 - the VOIs are unbelievable !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235